Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

How i understand this chapter is that kaido is telling luffy that haki is stronger than any devil fruit abilities so it wouldn't make sense for kaido to awake but fight with haki
More kanabo with Haki imbued? We already have seen this like. . . oh well. . . one million times only.

To me, this big attack on Wuffy's side smells like a finisher move... a giant, enormous punch? FOR SURE. I can't see it being a random/normal move.

So, how now I see things, it seems this could be the final page, with Luffy "punishing" Kaido with his massive punch-fisting, then next chapter Kaido finally loses.
Yes, I agree, but it based on the leaked picture and what providers are saying, it looks like it hasn't connected yet. So what I was trying to point out is maybe Kaido dishes out one more attack while Luffy prepares to attack Kaido.

Plus, I guess Momo needs time to "save" the island? Idk, it's all very confusing atm lol. I can't see Luffy destroying Onigashima with everyone on it

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Do I smell the spirit of the True Swordsman Debate here?:wonderland:
What do you mean by true swordsman? 🧐
Post automatically merged:

:willsmith: see you get it. Black Blades are special. Logic dictates, if you're a swordsman, and another swordsman(a peer) do something you couldnt do, then the answer was the obvious one. :fujilaugh:
I believe it's likely a haki feat to forge a black blade prominently if not entirely. I wonder when we will discover the full details around the matter.

Mihawk is nothing in this story, literally 0, dude was created to give zolo L after L and to lose in the end due to old age, it is what it is.
Copium galore for the Z olo boys who make thread after thread with a dude with 0 impact in this manga, shout out to those loosers:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.