Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the guy is releasing things from Lance himself or whatever this guy is, it would be a problem, but if the guy is releasing his own leaks on his own, I don't see what the tantrum in this case is.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If the guy is releasing things from Lance himself or whatever this guy is, it would be a problem, but if the guy is releasing his own leaks on his own, I don't see what the tantrum in this case is.
Not knowledgeable at all on this, but from my understanding is, it's the type of leaks he's posting? There's certain kinds that have distinctions in them that makes tracking it easier and generally goes to publishers or trusted sources.

So my understanding is that these types of early images allows it to be traced back easier to a source.

J

Joy D. MADS

Not knowledgeable at all on this, but from my understanding is, it's the type of leaks he's posting? There's certain kinds that have distinctions in them that makes tracking it easier and generally goes to publishers or trusted sources.

So my understanding is that these types of early images allows it to be traced back easier to a source.
:seriously::parkcry:

Yeah, basically there are official RAWS from Shueisha which have no text on them at all (including the editor's note and the box at the bottom), so it's easy for them to know who has those

Status
Not open for further replies.