Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber is fucking crazy, that shit ex wife of Johnny, she even shit on her own bed on purpose, cut of his finger. Still shocked how she still got her role in Aquamen while Johnny losing everything.

Ps:
Watched last week Supernatural again, just love this serie... Dean and Sam rocks.
I couldn't believe it when i read what she supposedly has done, that's nuts. She also won in court right and their war is still going on, fuck dude, for sure the worst couple surpassing cuck smith and that other psycho.

Supernatural just goated man.

Amber is fucking crazy, that shit ex wife of Johnny, she even shit on her own bed on purpose, cut of his finger. Still shocked how she still got her role in Aquamen while Johnny losing everything.

Ps:
Watched last week Supernatural again, just love this serie... Dean and Sam rocks.
Amber can burn in hell.
Fantastic Beasts 3 deserved to be a disaster. Karma

No need to mention, if every stupid post you make, you mention that blue flame shit and we know why, because you're a closeted fan who loves Sanji and his blue flames.
I literally looked up King and his attacks for the first time ever after seeing someone post the image of him holding a torch in this thread, King's Andon is most likely blue and it's completely irrelevant just like Lanji the hakilet who also got confirmed to not stand a chance against anyone with haki stronger than his Usopp level haki. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.