Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well Luffy isn't beating kaido with giant punch.

This seem not like Ko punch but more like a punch to move onigshima related plot move forward.

Also, except for being hilarious and ridiculous, Luffy G5 isn't that impressive as G4 to me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Remember when Oda said, If Akainu started as the Protagonist of the series he would find the one piece in one year. No CoC confirmed yet and still so mighty.

:cheers:
Well Akainu definitely has haki.

Remember when marco attacked him and he immediately recognised haki was used in the attack?

That's clear indication that Akainu has haki and strong one too

Lol nope more power ups are gonna come by then, at least a G6 and stronger haki in the future (which could lead to G6 so it could go both) as Kaido is giving a lot of importance to haki, no way these will be all the power ups for the rest of the series.
Of course more power ups can come but i think maybe 1 more. Its not gonna be like Wano where Luffy starts with YC1 and finishes with Emperor level.

It will be quite small gap compared to Wano. Also i dont think Gear 6 will come. We might stick to Nika until the end.

Didnt oda said he wont let luffy beat kaido because his punch is stronger?and he has to find another away?
Yet this is what he does a bigger stronger punch:milaugh:
Well Luffy isn't beating kaido with giant punch.

This seem not like Ko punch but more like a punch to move onigshima related plot move forward.

Also, except for being hilarious and ridiculous, Luffy G5 isn't that impressive as G4 to me.
Yeah, it's a little thing called Haki. Maybe you have heard of it?:fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.