Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao.

So if Shanks is the final antagonist and displays capabilities far beyond simple swordsmanship (i.e. haki we have not seen yet, just like what we got with Kaido this arc or Katakuri last arc), that means Zoro's dream is fake?

The first mistake you guys make is assuming Mihawk and Shanks even have remotely similar fighting styles or follow the same constraints of swordsmanship. You also assume Shanks was trying to become WSS when they fought (which there was no victor from their duels btw....years before Shanks became a Yonko even after losing an arm).

Shanks has nothing to do with Zoro, stop trying to make that shit happen.
What the fuck are you even saying?

No matter what kind of power Shanks might display, he will still be a swordsman. This is the advCoC copium all over again. Not even DF powers would change his status considering we have swordsmen like Fuji and Law.

Don't talk to me about assumptions when you've deluded yourself into thinking Shanks is the final antagonist and your whole comment consists of headcanon that funnily enough doesn't even justify any of the bullshit you've been claiming.

You are right, Shanks has nothing to do with Zoro. The Grandmaster is after the WSS, not a weaker one-armed has-been. I should be the one telling you to stop making it about Zoro by indirectly claiming he is after the wrong man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.