Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is called wisdom king in Wano, befittingly his attacks has been referencing the names of the five wisdom kings of Buddhism.
"Conqueror of Three Worlds" Ragnaraku(Trailokyavijaya)
"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
"Yamantaka" Thunder Bagua
We're still one attack short of finishing the collection, missing the Acala(immovable wisdom king), the center of the five wisdom kings. Naturally I'd imagine Oda would give Kaido's strongest attack this name.
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight.
So one more Thunder bagua stronger than the others

This is by far the worst Luffy fight.
I tried giving Gear 5 a chance but it's just not it, doesn't feel earned, doesn't feel exciting feels just meh.
Luffy needs to defeat Kaido while he is on the verge of Death and all he did during his time in Gear 5 was fuck around, fucking ridiculous.

So far Gear 5 has just closed the massive defensive gap that was there between Luffy and Kaido. Offensively it hasn't done much so far. Let's see what this massive EG does.

So as i thought

Kaido's speech about Roger is literally being used to prove he isn't right at all

Even if Kaido is using that sentence to hype himself (like he had haki just as good as Roger, and DF abilities on top of that), he is going to lose to Luffy anyway, but not because of Luffy's haki especifically

Luffy and Kaido already split the sky tho

Status
Not open for further replies.