Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...aff-one-of-the-strongest-weapons-in-op.24289/

There were so many possibilities with Luffy manipulating Lightning. I can't believe that Luffy is going to defeat kaido in the most boring way possible. Oda's literally doing the one thing he said he wouldn't do.

"fans wouldn't be satisfied if Luffy defeated kaido by simply punching harder"

fucking garbage fight.
The Punch is bigger than the fucking island and is totally clad in haki. You must have low comprehensive quality if you think this is just punching harder

Yeah, suffice it to say if Kaido doesn't have a flashback starting literally next chapter, I think this fight is done in 1048, at least by the end of it.

My guess is:

- Denjiro will probably save Hiyori and cut down Orochi. She looks helpless and it seems like this is what he was being saved for. All it needs is 3-4 pages max. Granted, Orochi still might get up again because of his powers.

- Momo will probably move the island with full resolve next chapter. It needs to basically happen, there's no time left.

- Kaido probably will go back to hybrid and let off one last big attack, something that really illicits that more monstrous looking hybrid is probably his awakening being used now and again. He only seems to use it when he buffs himself up for a stronger than usual attack or new move.

- When Luffy tanks that attack, he'll use his big final move and punch Kaido into Wano, and probably win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.