Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious as to what can happen at this point since he's been MIA for 40 chapters and I feel like at least needs to have some relevance in the end. At least Marco served a purpose. Denjiro still hasn't, unlike all other scabbards.
I'm more worried about Kawamatsu. Right now the only way I can see him doing anything significant is if he somehow helps Raizo and Jinbei distribute the water or something.

There's nothing left

If Luffy's island level attack coated in koka, adcoa and adcoc with lightning can't end Kaido
Then what more?

The arc becomes just a drag and boring
A total mess and miss
Nobody needs another Kaido's victory
It is pointless, Kaido is already top 1 per feats
There's a limit to everything
Oda needs to end the arc and this battle for his own sake.

Luffy says it is the end for it all, it will be
Same thing he said when he was landing his finisher on kata and Doffy
He has never lost when he brings out a new gear/mode
Ya, I think people are just in denial with how Oda draws villains until they just lose to finishing blows. Kaido is on the verge of being done. It's been a long fight. And a well deserved finish at this rate. The Yonko has proved his worth to the story, it's a good end.

I really like @EtenBoby 's interpretation of the whole thing. It implies at least Kaido should have 1 more massive move to dish out to Luffy before he throws that punch at Kaido. Plus, Momo clearly needs whatever time to actually resolve his weaknesses and move the island.

I'd even say it's safe to say 1048 is probably, finally "Luffy vs Kaido", with their final 2 attacks being the major focus. I do question that if we are meant to see a flashback, when would it happen lol? It is interesting it hasn't occurred yet. Maybe it's just combined with Yamato or something if she's meant to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.