Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The problem is. Kaido is yet to showcase his awakening which is enough of a reason for me to believe that Luffy's big punch is not ending this fight.
We'll see.

But the setting up of the events and locations for a final strike seem way more important than Kaido might still have another form.

Especially when Luffy has gotten 3 power ups already, i don't think Luffy has yet another form to comeback from another Awakened Form Kaido.

Kaido is also huffing and puffing like crazy.

I think he does one final strong movie against the gigantic punch from Luffy, but gets overpowered.

I could be wrong tho.

I'm honestly more convinced we are seeing it already. Those big named moves he does where he buffs himself and looks more monstrous is probably his Awakening. He did it this chapter too.

It has become less apparent to me that this is the case, because why hasn't he used it already at this point when he's about to lose his island from exhaustion?
Honestly I just feel that’s kaido and his character lol I always go back to the point of him playing with his food so to speak 😂😂😂unless he is pushed to do it he won’t ie. future sight, Also I’m not trying to take anything from luffy just thinking about dbz for a moment when Frieza was dominating Goku and they still thought he had kaioken in reserve yet goku had already been using it. I just don’t get that from this luffy/kaido fight it’s looked pretty even back and forth even this chap with them trading blows, maybe I’m wrong but I still feel he has it in reserve for a crucial moment maybe it’s coming after this punch lands

Although it's worth noting, that after Kaido his lecture on Haki, Luffy straight up ignores him and does more whacky shit leading to the end.

Don't take Kaido's word as Oda's word there.
True but ...

Oda > Kaido words >>>>>>>> any fan headcanon

So for the time being haki is indeed the main power in OP until more information drops by Oda.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
AdmiraLs with the pokemon fruits in the dirt. Haki reigns supreme:kuzanshut:
Tbf, Roger is kind of the master of masters when it comes to Haki. There's so many people with weak-ass haki that make them take continuous L's. Although those admiral fruits do seem a lot less threatening now :gokulaugh:

The problem is. Kaido is yet to showcase his awakening which is enough of a reason for me to believe that Luffy's big punch is not ending this fight.
if he hadn't put so much emphasis on Haki, I would have believed it, but as he stated that the other abilities are surpassed by Haki and he's shown his best haki attack now, I doubt he'll wakening

I just think it can all be achieved in ~16-17 pages. Let's say:

- 1 page for cover story
- 3-4 pages for Hiyori/Orochi. I can see Denjiro coming in and cutting him down. Though still, that might not be the end of him. I really think Momo (in human form) will cut him down with Ame after everything is over.
- ~4 pages for Kaido's final attack (transformation, dialogue, then double spread for impact)
- Followed by ~3-4 pages for Momo to move Onigashima with resolve.
- Ending with 2 double spreads from Luffy punching Kaido and Wano seeing the impact

Ofc it won't happen like this, but this is just what my brain is thinking atm lol. But yeah, I'm mostly convinced this is the end. Onigashima falling seems to be very symbolic to Kaido losing completely. I also think it's just time for it now. Before I thought maybe ~1050 was appropriate, but it happening a bit earlier is also good.
reading the dialogue it really does feel like their final attack sequence

no kaido awakening wtf
a transformation that only last 4 pages will feel so cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.