Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi hopes that oden is going to see him kill his daughter
Hiyori is zoro's arc princess
The sword she gave him was able to react to Oden's favorite song when she played it. Even all the way where zoro was fighting king
Zoro hates orochi and has a grudge against him

What if instead of the rs taking over sanji roles reverse and enma takes over zoro to save hiyori

Kaido is called wisdom king in Wano, befittingly his attacks has been referencing the names of the five wisdom kings of Buddhism.
"Conqueror of Three Worlds" Ragnaraku(Trailokyavijaya)
"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
"Yamantaka" Thunder Bagua
We're still one attack short of finishing the collection, missing the Acala(immovable wisdom king), the center of the five wisdom kings. Naturally I'd imagine Oda would give Kaido's strongest attack this name.
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
If Kaidou catches Luffy's Island Destroying Attack in this state it will be the greatest feat ever.
I think they will clash but kaido will ultimately be overwhelmed. His club will shatter and he will finally be defeated.

When he is KO he dives into his flashback and at the end of the flashback we will hear rocks saying "sometimes it's better to accept defeat".

Lol
He's like Luffy
Kong gun, Konb rifle, Kong organ, Kong gatling , King Kong gun, over Kong gun ,
At least Luffy's "Kong" "elephant " "jet" moves look different sometimes in visual and patterns

Kaido TB are always the same...dash and blitz but stronger lol
He done different looking attacks but even if some of the attacks looks the same i enjoy how the art is when he does some.
Like the speed and motion , the look on his face , how powerful the attack look and adding in all form etc etc is be fun .
Plus there only so many ways you can hit someone with a club lol.

still doesn't feel like kaido goes down after this
but it does give a luffy final attack feel to it

honestly surprised I think there's more to this fight but you seem to think this is the finale.
def think other plots like the hiyori stuff might happen next chap instead tbh.
I just think it can all be achieved in ~16-17 pages. Let's say:

- 1 page for cover story
- 3-4 pages for Hiyori/Orochi. I can see Denjiro coming in and cutting him down. Though still, that might not be the end of him. I really think Momo (in human form) will cut him down with Ame after everything is over.
- ~4 pages for Kaido's final attack (transformation, dialogue, then double spread for impact)
- Followed by ~3-4 pages for Momo to move Onigashima with resolve.
- Ending with 2 double spreads from Luffy punching Kaido and Wano seeing the impact

Ofc it won't happen like this, but this is just what my brain is thinking atm lol. But yeah, I'm mostly convinced this is the end. Onigashima falling seems to be very symbolic to Kaido losing completely. I also think it's just time for it now. Before I thought maybe ~1050 was appropriate, but it happening a bit earlier is also good.

Orochi hopes that oden is going to see him kill his daughter
Hiyori is zoro's arc princess
The sword she gave him was able to react to Oden's favorite song when she played it. Even all the way where zoro was fighting king
Zoro hates orochi and has a grudge against him

What if instead of the rs taking over sanji roles reverse and enma takes over zoro to save hiyori[/QUOTE
Honestly at this point I’m sold on the idea that momo will transform into a human in front of orochi he won’t be ready for this as he will think odens ghost is after him and this will lead to orochis death

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think they will clash but kaido will ultimately be overwhelmed. His club will shatter and he will finally be defeated.

When he is KO he dives into his flashback and at the end of the flashback we will hear rocks saying "sometimes it's better to accept defeat".
It is imperative that kaidou lose.:cheers:

- 1 page for cover story
- 3-4 pages for Hiyori/Orochi. I can see Denjiro coming in and cutting him down. Though still, that might not be the end of him. I really think Momo (in human form) will cut him down with Ame after everything is over.
- ~4 pages for Kaido's final attack (transformation, dialogue, then double spread for impact)
- Ending with 2 double spreads from Luffy punching Kaido and Wano seeing the impact

Ofc it won't happen like this, but this is just what my brain is thinking atm lol. But yeah, I'm mostly convinced this is the end. Onigashima falling seems to be very symbolic to Kaido losing completely. I also think it's just time for it now. Before I thought maybe ~1050 was appropriate, but it happening a bit earlier is also good.
kaido isnt losing anytime soon fortunately

- 1 page for cover story

At this point aren’t u thinking about kaidos awakening??? Because I can see luffy connecting and all but kaido May bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.