Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally think the following is happening:

- Kaido attacks Luffy with his final move, this dissipates the clouds above Luffy, clearing the sky.

- Momo moves Onigashima out of the way

- The lanterns rise up in the sky

- We get 2 full double spreads of Luffy punching Kaido. 1 for the Impact. 1 for a double spread of Wano witnessing that fist crashing down on Wano while the lanterns rise up in the sky.

I think all of this can very well happen next chapter.
Luffy needs to destroy his club in the process

I totally think the following is happening:

- Kaido attacks Luffy with his final move, this dissipates the clouds above Luffy, clearing the sky.

- Momo moves Onigashima out of the way

- The lanterns rise up in the sky

- We get 2 full double spreads of Luffy punching Kaido. 1 for the Impact. 1 for a double spread of Wano witnessing that fist crashing down on Wano while the lanterns rise up in the sky.

I think all of this can very well happen next chapter.
still doesn't feel like kaido goes down after this
but it does give a luffy final attack feel to it

honestly surprised I think there's more to this fight but you seem to think this is the finale.
def think other plots like the hiyori stuff might happen next chap instead tbh.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido is called wisdom king in Wano, befittingly his attacks has been referencing the names of the five wisdom kings of Buddhism.
"Conqueror of Three Worlds" Ragnaraku(Trailokyavijaya)
"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
"Yamantaka" Thunder Bagua
We're still one attack short of finishing the collection, missing the Acala(immovable wisdom king), the center of the five wisdom kings. Naturally I'd imagine Oda would give Kaido's strongest attack this name.
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
If Kaidou catches Luffy's Island Destroying Attack in this state it will be the greatest feat ever.

Just my thoughts

Kaido is called wisdom king in Wano, befittingly his attacks has been referencing the names of the five wisdom kings of Buddhism.
"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
We're still one attack short of finishing the collection, missing the Acala(immovable wisdom king), the center of the five wisdom kings. Naturally I'd imagine Oda would give Kaido's strongest attack this name.
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight
I completely agree!!!
:cheers:

yep but even then there loads of older people that like the fight .
Reading it vol format will be nice seeing it from beginning to end .
There a lot of nice art , trash talking etc etc during the whole fight .
yeah the majority of the one piece audience is over 30 iirc. the actual kids are reading it about as much as any other manga but most of the fans are people who have been reading from the beginning

But hey, the suckers believed that the G4 would win kaidou? LMAOOOOOOO The G4 would be dead in this chapter again.
G4 can beat weakened kaido if He spams a gatling of OKG.

G5 been trolling kaido ,
Kaido didn't dominate a thing, his attacks got laughed off easily and he was treated like a pest.
If the battle ends, he got mid diffed by G5
Overall, Luffy very extreme diffed Kaido if the fights end

"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
If Kaidou catches Luffy's Island Destroying Attack in this state it will be the greatest feat ever.
So his last attack will be used to counter Luffy's

That way the huge impact will draw everyones attention, including everyone in the Flower Capital

Kaido will lose the clash at some point, and get defeated, landing in front of everyone at the apital

Destroyer or Conqueror of death.

"While Yamāntaka is therefore Yama's nemesis, his representation mirrors Yama in many ways"
Apparently Kaido and Zoro are nemesis and parallel each other, the tards that have been quoting that and jerking their microscopic dick won't like this and disregard the whole thing now. :kobeha:
😂😂😂Oda will make it a truth for them. At this point they should understand zoro coming back but o well I’m sure they will still be in denial, and I love that the parallels keep growin

Status
Not open for further replies.