Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
it doesn't feel like it, and it would be unsatisfying. im not sure how you can read oda saying "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow." and think oh, this is luffy doing a strong punch, it must be Kaido's time to lose.
Leave paper alone:shame:

I

Indigo

He ain't wrong tho man.

We are still nowhere. Another "Climax is here!" bait which we've been getting for over a year now combined with another chapter ending with BIG IMPRESSIVE PUNCH!

I'm telling you Kaido eats this, lays down for few seconds and stands up complimenting Luffy's strength but he wants to show him something which will be awakening and the battle will go on and on and on and on.

It looks like Oda is cornered and has no idea how to finish this bout like for real.
I do think this one feels different tho

Because this time Luffy might hit Onigashima, crack it and make Momo save it / hold it.

Luffy usually defeats Villains while also destroying something and during an important moment.

The combined moment of the end of the festival + Luffy might be hitting Onigashima besides Kaido, gives it that "final moment" feel Oda usually does in his arcs.

Like defeating Arlong and destroying Arlong Park at the same time.

Or defeating Doflamingo and destroying the Plateu.

Or defeating Crocodile and Vivi stopping the war / rain coming back.

This feels like a possible ending.

it doesn't feel like it, and it would be unsatisfying. im not sure how you can read oda saying "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow." and think oh, this is luffy doing a strong punch, it must be Kaido's time to lose.
Eh, when that statement was made, I doubt anyone was thinking "literal island sized CoC/CoA thunderous punch" would really constitute as just a "strong punch" lol.

It's another level and this feels very climactic based on Eten's translation. There's really no reason to follow up on this after 1048, assuming that's where this ends.

Like even the samurai are acknowledging this is the end.

Kaido might turn back to hybrid form to perform his finisher too

We're witnessing either KKG vs God Thread Or KC vs Diced Mochi moment

Either kaido lands his attack too or he just gets overwhelmed
It’s definitely not the final attack.
Luffy's final attack will be fire representing the embodiment of the sun.

the giant attack he's preparing will just take all of kaido's bones

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

Because this time Luffy might hit Onigashima, crack it and make Momo save it / hold it.

Luffy usually defeats Villains while also destroying something and during an important moment.

The combined moment of the end of the festival + Luffy might be hitting Onigashima besides Kaido, gives it that "final moment" feel Oda usually does in his arcs.

Or at the very least, this is where Kaido gets bodied into the capital so the citizens can see Luffy defeat him which tends to be a major part of most arcs when Luffy defeats a major antagonist. I still feel like Kaido has yet to give something (an awakening) but I wonder if Oda will actually show it.

How do you think Kaido is gonna lose then?
I think Oda was talking about Luffy's awakening there. Not just Big punch but bunch of other stuff too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

The problem is. Kaido is yet to showcase his awakening which is enough of a reason for me to believe that Luffy's big punch is not ending this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.