Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Zoro: The only Straw Hat who has complained about injuries from previous arcs, and also the one who got the bones of all his body broken by an attack that didn't even hit his body directly, and needed a special mink medicine in order to be able to fight after being embalmed and carried around as a burden to Sanji.
Isn't that cuz he's human ?
Lol

Him still continuing is the best due not needing hax DF or genetic modifications.

I'm honestly more convinced we are seeing it already. Those big named moves he does where he buffs himself and looks more monstrous is probably his Awakening. He did it this chapter too.

It has become less apparent to me that this is the case, because why hasn't he used it already at this point when he's about to lose his island from exhaustion?
i think people give too much weight to what yamato says like its canon. she guessed that kaido was weakening because the flame clouds were dissipating, but is there any evidence to that, really? kaido took it as far as he needed to go, didn't get interrupted, and kept fighting at a high level the whole time. i think if anything its "kaido is focusing more on the fight and less on flame clouds" more than "kaido is getting weak".

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
if he hadn't put so much emphasis on Haki, I would have believed it, but as he stated that the other abilities are surpassed by Haki and he's shown his best haki attack now, I doubt he'll wakening
I could be wrong but Kaido has this "Ohh I need to level up my game" way of thinking during his bout with Luffy.

You know, he doesn't have to be this dumb to eat this punch, right? Or at least not with full force, attempt to dodge with FS or some shit like that.

This punch feels cheap? When Luffy was about to perform King Kong Gun on Luffy you felt: "Okay it's ending now". But this one just feels like: "Another big punch huh?".

We'll see. The setup doesn't make me think it's over after this punch.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i think people give too much weight to what yamato says like its canon. she guessed that kaido was weakening because the flame clouds were dissipating, but is there any evidence to that, really? kaido took it as far as he needed to go, didn't get interrupted, and kept fighting at a high level the whole time. i think if anything its "kaido is focusing more on the fight and less on flame clouds" more than "kaido is getting weak".
I've been thinking about this "Kaido is weakened" in a different way. Yamato is dumb she's been a prisoner for 20 years what she can know about battle experience.

I think this way, Kaido was just taxed with holding up Onigashima which didn't allow him to use his fruit to full extent/focus on his fight alone. Now that he is not holding up Onigashima anymore we should see improvement in his fighting and etc since he can put all focus and the tax he had into his combat with Luffy.

I might get proven wrong on this but I still think that's the case and Kaido is about to show some still.

I still don't get why people don't want zoro to have any involvement in orochi
Even like everything and everyone he interacted with in all of act 2 of wano all lead him to some negative connection to him

Orochi is a piece of shit and zoro along with his arc princess want to take him out. With her even being in danger
He might not be strong but he's an extremely important figure in wano as shogun and taking him out would be an extremely big and meaningful deal to them (and him)

I

Indigo

It would be weird for Kaido to spend this chapter talking about how you don't need abilities, just the strongest haki to win, and then expect that he will do another Zoan Awakening form next. It would counter his own argument.

Luffy is following Kaido's saying, he stopped using crazy wacky things, just a massive hand with a shit ton of haki.

But we have to point out, I doubt anyone has more Haki and a more powerful haki than Luffy in the entire manga... infusing an island-sized punch with advCoC +AdvCoa is insane... the very ballast the CoC leaves is gigantic and bigger than humans

Status
Not open for further replies.