Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
seth try and read challenge:

roger died
who was the strongest in the world

also if roger had stronger haki
he would be stronger than prime wb not his equal .
Lanji try and read challenge:

Roger had the best Haki.

Whitebeard not.

So by conclusion he wasn't top 1 in both Haki and DF mastery.

What is so hard for you to process?

Kaido is yet again using is bigger mode, that has to be awakening, Luffy still vulnerable to fodder level cuts even with CoC coating, Luffy's final attack is massive, the fights are finally ending!
Nope, chapter 1037 has base luffy with advanced CoC swattting away air slash attacks like this.

Luffy is the ultimate fighter it seems that is apparent now.

You have to realize that it needed to end in a cliffhanger this chapter. Momo needs to move the island out of the way and Kaido likely has 1 more, final attack to go. It couldn't be resolved this chapter
Not saying it wouldn't end on a cliffhanger but Oda could've still made the G5 pistol connect at the end of 1047 but chose not to

just realized oda made a big deal of luffy grabbing that thunder bolt
just for kaido to blitz the attack
I feel cheated man.
The issues with this arc are fucking incredible. Now oda is starting to even rush Kaido vs Luffy but draw it out at the same time. This fight chapter almost felt like it should've had more small panels in between a couple of the action shots to have a better "flow" also oda is making a lot more technical mistakes lately too... Idk man I feel like the lightning being a joke was just the first ingredient in the mess that us chapter 1047

Did Roger beat Whitebeard on that clashing panel or am I missing something?

Which part of the story states that Roger has better haki than Whitebeard?
Lets see Roger and WB portrayed as equals but Roger only has his haki while WB has the most destructive fruit.

Now tell me which ones haki is better.

Do you think Luffy will be stronger than Kaido EoW.
hmmm No
but depends on how oda spins it

you know like in the katakuri fight where you still thought luffy was a tad weaker
but oda basically made kata acknowledge luffy was on his level
at the end of the day , things like that is what matters not what we think , but personally no.

should surpass him in his next fight tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.