Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's birthday is Children's Day, May 5th

Luffy had awakened the most child-like powers

Also its not long until chapter 1050, which has the number 5 maybe as the symbolism for May 5th

In conclusion....

Law Kills Kaidou :cheers:

so current summary makes me think that luffy is going to complete the fight next chapter there isn't much else kaido can do to win
and I don't see how the fight can be extended after this punch if kaidos damaged and they mentioned him being cornered again

At this point, I honestly think Kaido might not have awakening. He even said that powers aren't essential and that its haki that really matters. So he's basically admitting he doesn't care much about his DF, even though its really overpowered.

It would be really strange for kaido to pull some sort of massive 11th hour power boost.

At this point, I honestly think Kaido might not have awakening. He even said that powers aren't essential and that its haki that really matters. So he's basically admitting he doesn't care much about his DF, even though its really overpowered.

It would be really strange for kaido to pull some sort of massive 11th hour power boost.
I think the alternate hybrid form with the more bestial, draconic features is his awakened form

Status
Not open for further replies.