Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know the on going cope right?

Apparently Mihawk is only strong as long as it is swordsmanship duel but when it's about Haki. OH MAN.

Definitely Haki is not channeled thru swords like brawlers do with punches:shame:
Of course. Hyo said that a swordsman becomes one with his sword through Ryuo, and Koshiro said that this is what enables sword masters to cut everything they desire.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It would be lowkey retarde if he drops all that info and doesn't awaken lol.

He dropped info how advCoC comes out and boom advCoC. Now he will be the same with awakening.
Ya!!

No matter how I see it but don't feel like kaido will be down by this punch.

It's just looks off.

To me, this punch will throw kaido towards flower capital and that's the purpose of it and not to defeat kaido

He said too much about awakening not to have one. Even by simple logic Kaido's creativity with the DF and the way he utilizes it surpasses regular DF user.

Ace vs Kaido in terms of DF mastery is like ground floor and heaven.

Haki hype chapter? As a Zoro fan I'm not complaining more hype for my boy and Mihawk:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand then.

Before Roger died Roger was the strongest. Or you are referring to that consolidation prize fact that WB got WSM title in Roger's era?
oh so now wb wsm title is a consolation prize ?
hmm
at least wb undeniably had not one person stronger than him so it fits.

I can think of a current title holder where it actually does feel like a consolation prize esp with his rival looking far far better.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:kaidowhat:

Then why is Shanks using a sword, is called top class swordsman and was Mihawk's rival? Could've gone for Haki- punches. Haki amplifies the fighting style you have. It's not an "ability" in the strict sense, since every being has it.
What I'm saying is meant to be ironic btw. I laugh at those who cope that Shanks and Roger are who they are because of Haki only not using swordsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.