Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"Your weakness to getting cut is still there..."
Rupeebros: T-there is no weakness, never was!
:kobeha:
The punny slashes that Zoro neg diffed are messing him up...:ronalaugh:

He is getting hit more than ever before.
His peak has made him weaker! :crazwhat:

Bruh @nik87 , it seems another 'look at the damaji' for luffy fans. 😂

@nik87 saying that EOS Luffy < King might be true
Top tier swordsmen raping EoS Rupee?

Good, but a bit overhyped and not endearing as the Joker. He took the character in a different turn, not a bad thing, but as an interpretation of the Joker I feel like he missed the mark.
Heath Ledger is the only live action Joker that's not cringe imo..... (well ledger and the guy who played joker in that new batman movie scene) Joker only translates well in live action if he's terrifying. Other than that the best iteration of Joker is Mark Hamils Animated Joker.

It’s a shame all Kaido attacks looks like the same.

It’s just him swinging his mace and hitting. Except he gave a different name to it.

This chapter Yamantaka TB is just a buffed TB visually

and the fact that Luffy can tank everything without any consequences doesn’t help
Kaido's AP sucks

:myman: that's what I learnt from haters when you can't KO Luffy anymore or take hours to do so.

F*****g Fantastic Panel, this is one of the best panels Post Timeskip

Lol I didn't notice Luffy is holding Kaido for him to not dodge

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Heath Ledger is the only live action Joker that's not cringe imo..... (well ledger and the guy who played joker in that new batman movie scene) Joker only translates well in live action if he's terrifying. Other than that the best iteration of Joker is Mark Hamils Animated Joker.
Ledger's a little cringe

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He was a weird fusion of Riddler and Joker though. The moral dilemma and turning Harvey Dent was very spot on for Joker, but I think the machinations in the movie didn't fit. Nor did the attitude. It was too aloof.
I respect your opinion. I think for the tone that Dark Knight movie had he played it 10/10.

Joaquin ( sorry for butchering his name if I did ) or the other guys who portrayed Joker would not deliver in Dark Knight.

"Your weakness to getting cut is still there..."
Rupeebros: T-there is no weakness, never was!
:kobeha:
The punny slashes that Zoro neg diffed are messing him up...:ronalaugh:

He is getting hit more than ever before.
His peak has made him weaker! :crazwhat:

Top tier swordsmen raping EoS Rupee?
Imagine that Zoro had to block Luffy's fist instead of Hakai, he would still be fighting Kaido and Luffy would be one handed. :crazwhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth Rate the chapter now and u've missed two Spanish leakers fight drama today :suresure::suresure:
Oh I wish I could see that lmao.

The rating. Meh rating it in scale from 1/10 will be pointless.

Pretty underwhelming chapter that uses the same schemes and fake tension/promises again.

- Orochi still kickin

- "Climax is here" part 38943984

- Big punch cliffhanger ending ( NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE )

and we are basically still stick in the mud with the plot

Something tells me 1047 and 1048 are like one big chapter so I will wait for the early leaks for 1048.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Dont know what you are talking about, but the Joker was always cringe. His whole purpose is to be cringe and "different". Most comic versions of him are made like this.

The "real Joker" for me is the one from "The Killing Joke".

Status
Not open for further replies.