Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter clearly show there wasn't any huge gaps between Luffy and Zoro... In certain ways he is even sloppier than he was in base...

it seems you don't understand that luffy held on to kaido to attack him leaving him vulnerable according to kaido also it seems you forgot the panel of luffy blocking that attack with his hand

The difference is, that Luffy was not a match for Katakuri before Snakeman. And Snakeman did not perform less than his previous modes. The same goes for Boundman vs Doffy.
I get that but technically he was going to lose against Kaido back in 1042 anyway. He was able to fight against him but he was still weaker then him. I dunno I think this is pretty similar to the Katakuri fight tbh. Obviously Luffy wasn’t so outclassed as that fight but I still think the connections are there

it seems you don't understand that luffy held on to kaido to attack him leaving him vulnerable according to kaido also it seems you forgot the panel of luffy blocking that attack with his hand
You seems to forgot what Luffy body is capable of. He can dodge these attacks in countless ways. For Zoro it is a pure skill CoO precision feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.