Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Luffy's defense, Luffy is holding on to Kaido to launch his final attack, and this attack from Kaido is actually much more focused than those he used before, which are randomly sent in different directions without aiming at a definite target. However, anyone who denies G5 Luffy is failing to dodge attacks that would even touch him outside G5 is definitely not paying attention. I am not sure if it's because Luffy lost the sense of danger due to Nika's influence, but G5 Luffy's reflexes are nowhere near as good as they are outside G5.
Yes, Gear 5 has made Luffy lose control.of his senses. Maybe he is not used to it yet. The Devil Fruit has takem control of Luffy.

First of all, convince me how Gear 5 is actually stronger than Gear 4 while all Gear 5 does is jumping rope and pulling Sunday Morning Show moves against Kaido. Gear 5's biggest upgrade is not AP but the ridiculous endurance aka plot armor, while act 1 G4 was one shotted by Kaido.

It was the opposite of G4 reveal against Doffy, while G2 and G3 seemed useless and laughed by Doffy.

Then when you realize actually Gear 5 ~ Gear 4, then you can accept that Rooftop Zoro > Gear 5 because we both already know that Rooftop Zoro is > Gear 4.
The sad state of certain base where logical endurance is plot armor but human can take combined Yonko attack for 2 seconds when one week back fainted to way weaker attack.

We both already know that Rooftop Zoro < G4 based on Oda one piece not fanbased Zorokeke piece.

:risicheck::risicheck::risicheck::risicheck:
Why is Kaido dominating G5 without his drunken mode when even G2/G3 was equal to him. This doesn't make sense:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

In other news, Luffy is still planning on punching Kaido really hard, will this really defeat Kaido? Probably going to knock him out for a few minutes.:hapnoel:

G5 is still weak to slashing attacks, good thing Kaido's not a top tier swordsman, Luffy would've lose his arms already:saden::saden:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ah yes, since got powerup he should one shot. Aren't you one of the people who debunked nonsense of base Kaidou = Luffy? Why are you singing different tune. Did Luffy absolutely dominate Katakuri after FS or Lucci after G2/G3??
Expecting a better performance and expecting a one-shot are two different things. I am not singing a different tune. I always maintained that Kaido is strong enough to answer gears whether it is G4 or G5. The argument isn't about Kaido performing better; it's about Luffy doing better than his previous power-ups.

Yes, going by the illogical comments, I am damn sure I am better than most here.
They aren't half as bad as you're making them out to be. At this point, you're basically attacking them for seeing things differently.

Do people not realise the fact that Kaido is beating and looking more effective again G5 Luffy means Luffy is more likely to win then it being the other way around ?? That’s how Luffys fights have always occurred lmao

:suresure::suresure:

First of all, convince me how Gear 5 is actually stronger than Gear 4 while all Gear 5 does is jumping rope and pulling Sunday Morning Show moves against Kaido. Gear 5's biggest upgrade is not AP but the ridiculous endurance aka plot armor, while act 1 G4 was one shotted by Kaido.

It was the opposite of G4 reveal against Doffy, while G2 and G3 seemed useless and laughed by Doffy.

Then when you realize actually Gear 5 ~ Gear 4, then you can accept that Rooftop Zoro > Gear 5 because we both already know that Rooftop Zoro is > Gear 4.
So you think rooftoop zoro could stand his ground against 1v1 Kaido like G4 luffy with coc coating and ryo did ?
Where zoro on rooftoop wasn't even close to luffys later coc coating technic?

:risicheck::risicheck::risicheck::risicheck:
Why is Kaido dominating G5 without his drunken mode when even G2/G3 was equal to him. This doesn't make sense:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

In other news, Luffy is still planning on punching Kaido really hard, will this really defeat Kaido? Probably going to knock him out for a few minutes.:hapnoel:

G5 is still weak to slashing attacks, good thing Kaido's not a top tier swordsman, Luffy would've lose his arms already:saden::saden:
Base G2/ G3 Luffy is not weak to any weapons attacks. It seems base allows Luffy to flow his haki outward but Gear 5 does not allow it and also base Luffy was smarter than Gear 5 luffy.

Read chapter 1037.

Status
Not open for further replies.