Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy was doing great against Kaido even before his awakening, then people naturally expect him to perform much better in G5 especially given how much his awakening has been wanked. The last thing anyone would wanna see is Kaido dominating Luffy after 100 power-ups when we have been wanking Luffy for being at Kaido's level in base—These are legitimate expectations anyone would have. I understand you aren't enjoying the Luffy criticism, but let's not act like we're the only ones who know how to read.
Ah yes, since got powerup he should one shot. Aren't you one of the people who debunked nonsense of base Kaidou = Luffy? Why are you singing different tune. Did Luffy absolutely dominate Katakuri after FS or Lucci after G2/G3??

Yes, going by the illogical comments, I am damn sure I am better than most here.

B

Ballel

First of all, convince me how Gear 5 is actually stronger than Gear 4 while all Gear 5 does is jumping rope and pulling Sunday Morning Show moves against Kaido. Gear 5's biggest upgrade is not AP but the ridiculous endurance aka plot armor, while act 1 G4 was one shotted by Kaido.

It was the opposite of G4 reveal against Doffy, while G2 and G3 seemed useless and laughed by Doffy.

Then when you realize actually Gear 5 ~ Gear 4, then you can accept that Rooftop Zoro > Gear 5 because we both already know that Rooftop Zoro is > Gear 4.
Stop it topi. Your Zorowanker cosplay is not cool

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Base Luffy blocks slahses easily. Luffy is jutlst sloppy im Gear 5 compared to how he was fighting in chapter 1036 and 1037( where the image comes from).

Luffy is a complete fighter.

In Luffy's defense, Luffy is holding on to Kaido to launch his final attack, and this attack from Kaido is actually much more focused than those he used before, which are randomly sent in different directions without aiming at a definite target. However, anyone who denies G5 Luffy is failing to dodge attacks that wouldn't even touch him outside G5 is definitely not paying attention. I am not sure if it's because Luffy lost the sense of danger due to Nika's influence, but G5 Luffy's reflexes are nowhere near as good as they are outside G5.

In Luffy's defense, Luffy is holding on to Kaido to launch his final attack, and this attack from Kaido is actually much more focused than those he used before, which are randomly sent in different directions without aiming at a definite target. However, anyone who denies G5 Luffy is failing to dodge attacks that wouldn't even touch him outside G5 is definitely not paying attention. I am not sure if it's because Luffy lost the sense of danger due to Nika's influence, but G5 Luffy's reflexes are nowhere near as good as they are outside G5.
That’s how it’s always been for his powerups though. Why would Oda change it now. Snakeman got 2 pages of gas before Katakuri was countering lmao. Oda loves making Luffy the underdog even after a huge powerup

Status
Not open for further replies.