• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy attacked Kaidou for many chapters

Retarded base: Laidou Laiduo Laido

Now Kaidou being competent after taking Luffy very serious and counterattacking, dodging Luffy's attacks

Retarded base: G5 is shit, lol.

Notice how this chapter Kaidou attacks did 'nothing' to Luffy. This chapter emphasized Luffy's defense.

@Luffy is the mc
If Luffy was doing great against Kaido even before his awakening, then people naturally expect him to perform much better in G5 especially given how much his awakening has been wanked. The last thing anyone would wanna see is Kaido dominating Luffy after 100 power-ups when we have been wanking Luffy for being at Kaido's level in base—These are legitimate expectations anyone would have. I understand you aren't enjoying the Luffy criticism, but let's not act like we're the only ones who know how to read.

I'm not expecting a one shot, I wanted a fight. He is a punching bag, granted for him, it seems he is tanking those attacks a lot easier than before but the fight was more enjoyable for me before he awakened because it looked more brutal and there was even exchanges.
He’s not used to his powers yet, he was trying to grab lightning so of course Kaido punished him for it and made that comment about df abilities
That line is also much clear now, Kaido was not undermining df abilities, he was mocking Luffy and saying that tricks like that wouldn’t work against the peak strength guys

Last edited:
Lma
Lol how about this wing slashes panel

G5 Luffy got hit multiple time...
While for Zoro this attack was just some casual shit...
He took it head on and that didn't do shit. He didn't need a sword to deflect it. Zolow killin Kaido cuz Luffy tanked a slash and didn't have to use any weapon to deflect it.

First of all, convince me how Gear 5 is actually stronger than Gear 4 while all Gear 5 does is jumping rope and pulling Sunday Morning Show moves against Kaido. Gear 5's biggest upgrade is not AP but the ridiculous endurance aka plot armor, while act 1 G4 was one shotted by Kaido.

It was the opposite of G4 reveal against Doffy, while G2 and G3 seemed useless and laughed by Doffy.

Then when you realize actually Gear 5 ~ Gear 4, then you can accept that Rooftop Zoro > Gear 5 because we both already know that Rooftop Zoro is > Gear 4.
No one can you convince you in anything, because you live in delusion.

Dude, what did G4 did?
Falling to ocean? Running out of haki again and again? Got KOed?

Rooftop Zoro did more damage to Kaido than all G4 did in multiple rounds.
Where? Even the scar he gave didn't matter at all. Did Kaido fall down once? You are in denial mate. You are a joke. Go reread One Piece 1000-1046 and tell who has damaged Kaido. What did Zoro's scar take away from Kaido? Nothing. Yes, Luffy got knocked out and got out of Haki but he is STILL FIGHTING!! unlike lolo who is done for the last 10 chapters. You must be the most deluded man and you are irrelevant if you think the damage done by Zoro which didn't evem drop Kaido down is greater than everytime Kaido has been dropped down by Luffy. What delusion! Zolotards are the lowest of the human species.

G4 was real game changer against Doffy, the problem was time limit.

G5 isn't game changer against Kaido, Luffy only turns into more durable punching bag thanks to ridiculous ability. The problem is also it sucks, Kaido even lost interest and starts wanking DFless ones instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.