Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why people can't subscribe to the idea of zkk is because of the annoying cult associated with it. Every chapter is the same dumb post from these guys .who gives a fuck wether zoro kills kaido or finds the one piece . Stop being a nuisance with the bullshit zkk every chapter when zoro is not even in it. If oda wants zoro to kill kaido then so be it. Its his story at the end of the day . You being fricking cringe and disturbing us with zkk all the time would not make that happen .
Ok we won't do that anymore:handsup:

Here is all the truth don't deny it everyone
1.LUFFY IS VULNERABLE TO SLASHES BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN A SWORDSMAN CAN Beat him(the fight will be more dangerous for him)
2.G5 has good design(not like best)
3.G5 certainly skyrocketed durability but AP doesn't increased that much(attacks only became tricky)
4.rooftop zoro's attack were good, but they didn't deal much damage
5.current zoro certainly has very high AP(I would put that on par with thunder bagua) but he doesn't have the durability to tank a named attack head on
6.and for the daily luffy vs zoro agenda
Zoro can deal significant damage to luffy
But at the end of the day luffy wins(I think it will be high diff)

what, don't tell me you want to compare luffy and zoro coo.
luffy was linear, 1 hand on kaido and one hand in the sky there is no way for luffy to dodge that attack without removing one hand and if he remove his hand from kaido, kaido would dodge his attack and it would be fruitless so the best thing to have done in that scenario was to just tank kaidos ranges attacks
But why he suddenly can't block them with armament? As i was saying G5 Luffy is sloppier than base even with all his looney tunes feats

this chpter was not bad it just seems oda should have finished the kozuki storyline, none care about them
Fucking Kozuki plotline taking away the momentum of the fight.

It is one thing, if adds anything to the current scenario but it is adding nothing. And why did Orochi still living so Oda can draw more kozuki shitty plot line.

Here is all the truth don't deny it everyone
1.LUFFY IS VULNERABLE TO SLASHES BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN A SWORDSMAN CAN Beat him(the fight will be more dangerous for him)
2.G5 has good design(not like best)
3.G5 certainly skyrocketed durability but AP doesn't increased that much(attacks only became tricky)
4.rooftop zoro's attack were good, but they didn't deal much damage
5.current zoro certainly has very high AP(I would put that on par with thunder bagua) but he doesn't have the durability to tank a named attack head on
6.and for the daily luffy vs zoro agenda
Zoro can deal significant damage to luffy
But at the end of the day luffy wins(I think it will be high diff)
Gear 5 Luffy is vulnerable to slahses, base Luffy is not, as he blockes them using CoC flow.

I dont think Gear 5 can use CoC flow like Base Luffy.

The reason why people can't subscribe to the idea of zkk is because of the annoying cult associated with it. Every chapter is the same dumb post from these guys .who gives a fuck wether zoro kills kaido or finds the one piece . Stop being a nuisance with the bullshit zkk every chapter when zoro is not even in it. If oda wants zoro to kill kaido then so be it. Its his story at the end of the day . You being fricking cringe and disturbing us with zkk all the time would not make that happen .
I could subscribe to it if it actually looked like Oda has spent 40 chapters building up to it with Kaido and him talking about Samurai…. But Oda has made him spend the whole fucking Act talking about Joyboy and comparing Guffy to Oden. I’m just reading the story how the author is fucking writing it

He is just another blind reader. Don't waste time on him anymore. He says zolon did more damage and yet that is not reflected on Kaidou by the same logic they are using to say Luffy did nothing.
Oh oh he gave him a scar!!! And? What did the scar do? Did he finish him? Did he lose? No. That scar did absolutely nothing in the end. He fought like that didn't do shit.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The Wano characters reactions imo. We always get that build up towards the end of a fight. Especially when they start talking about whether they want to live or die and shit
Poor Kaido if he is done dirty :josad:

Maybe he wasn't a legitimate WSC after all unless Luffy will only use his G5 against Im the next time but we know this is highly unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.