Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why people can't subscribe to the idea of zkk is because of the annoying cult associated with it. Every chapter is the same dumb post from these guys .who gives a fuck wether zoro kills kaido or finds the one piece . Stop being a nuisance with the bullshit zkk every chapter when zoro is not even in it. If oda wants zoro to kill kaido then so be it. Its his story at the end of the day . You being fricking cringe and disturbing us with zkk all the time would not make that happen .

The reason why people can't subscribe to the idea of zkk is because of the annoying cult associated with it. Every chapter is the same dumb post from these guys .who gives a fuck wether zoro kills kaido or finds the one piece . Stop being a nuisance with the bullshit zkk every chapter when zoro is not even in it. If oda wants zoro to kill kaido then so be it. Its his story at the end of the day . You being fricking cringe and disturbing us with zkk all the time would not make that happen .
ZKK

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No one even said anything zkk dipshit.
Talk about rent free

You seems to forgot what Luffy body is capable of. He can dodge these attacks in countless ways. For Zoro it is a pure skill CoO precision feat.
what, don't tell me you want to compare luffy and zoro coo.
luffy was linear, 1 hand on kaido and one hand in the sky there is no way for luffy to dodge that attack without removing one hand and if he remove his hand from kaido, kaido would dodge his attack and it would be fruitless so the best thing to have done in that scenario was to just tank kaidos ranges attacks

Expecting a better performance and expecting a one-shot are two different things. I am not singing a different tune. I always maintained that Kaido is strong enough to answer gears whether it is G4 or G5. The argument isn't about Kaido performing better; it's about Luffy doing better than his previous power-ups.

They aren't half as bad as you're making them out to be. At this point, you're basically attacking them for seeing things differently.
G5 did improve Luffy performance.
He can catch thunders and attack with it. He increased his durability, his physical stats had been increased. He can go G4 without haki, and I think there is still lot to come from G5. So far, has yet to properly control his awakening. G5 is not like G4. The last panel in this chapter was the first time Luffy properly used offensive G5 attack. A first as big as Onigaishima island. And I don't think this is the final punch.

Having different opinion is different from having bias. You like X, I like Y, that means we have different opinions or we look differently. Some like seinen, some like comedy. So again it is different taste.

Let us come to one piece, if I say Sanji >>> Zoro, that means I can't read properly/or I am biased or I see things in a different way?

In conclusion, biased view =/= different view.

Status
Not open for further replies.