Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
G5 did improve Luffy performance.
He can catch thunders and attack with it. He increased his durability, his physical stats had been increased. He can go G4 without haki, and I think there is still lot to come from G5. So far, has yet to properly control his awakening. G5 is not like G4. The last panel in this chapter was the first time Luffy properly used offensive G5 attack. A first as big as Onigaishima island. And I don't think this is the final punch.
You're confusing better stats with better performance. I don't think anyone's denying Luffy's stronger than ever—He's literally flipping Kaido around. Luffy's getting hit way more than ever; he's sustaining unnecessary damage that might result in him losing the fight. Most of his moves aren't really accomplishing anything compared to your average G4 attack—G4 is far more productive and effective altogether. There may be a lot more to G5 than what meets the eye, but that doesn't change the fact that G5's performance isn't up to the mark.

Having different opinion is different from having bias. You like X, I like Y, that means we have different opinions or we look differently. Some like seinen, some like comedy. So again it is different taste.

Let us come to one piece, if I say Sanji >>> Zoro, that means I can't read properly/or I am biased or I see things in a different way?

In conclusion, biased view =/= different view.
It's definitely not a matter of bias. Most people think Luffy is genuinely not doing that well despite how ridiculous his powers are, and there is nothing about him that's vaguely similar to Sanji>>>Zoro or Zoro>Luffy—This isn't a Luffy hater thing.

Daaamn, Luffy is a monster.
Kaido seems to change into oni sometimes.
Onigashima is going to turn into dust, the punch that Luffy is preparing has adv CoA, adv CoC, lighting bolts plus it has the size of a city probably lol..
Come on Luffy give this man happiness and knock him out for good.
Orochi has a crazy DF, like every mythical zoan, hiyori and denjiro should take this mf out fr.
Momo and hiyori (especially her) have the saddest history in the series along with robin, their cries shouldn't be judged

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yup
That berserker form is Kaido's awakened form
He taps into that form whenever he's performing his best moves whether drunk or sober.

His eyebrows, body and teeth change drastically too
Same way Luffy's body changes with eyebrow looking different.

People should realise that Luffy's df is special, his full zoan form is g5 which is his awakened form where he turns into nika
:usoprice::usoprice:

Each time Ndule posts the Earth shakes

Yes but luffy is more vulnerable thats his weakness as it has been stated several times throughout the series even though you seem incapable of understanding it
luffy is not more vulnerable it is that most of his opponent attack him with blunt attack but it doesn't work so when they attack him with sharp object it works. or do you think zoro would have tanked enels spear in skypia

Status
Not open for further replies.