Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but luffy is more vulnerable thats his weakness as it has been stated several times throughout the series even though you seem incapable of understanding it
More vulnerable? Where it is stated he is more vulnerable than others? The point is he is same as a normal man to cutting attacks. He is not getting immunity to cutting attacks .

Gear 5 has to have some serious drawbacks for overuse, because even beyond its insane levels of application and creativity his durability right now might be the best in the verse, took one of Kaido’s strongest attacks without even a white eyed panel, that’s the craziest part of gear 5 for me so far.

it’s exciting now but if he can just go into this form at any point fights going forward will lose a lot of drama.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
luffy is not more vulnerable it is that most of his opponent attack him with blunt attack but it doesn't work so when they attack him with sharp object it works. or do you think zoro would have tanked enels spear in skypia
I guess oda needs to state it again so the simpler minds can understand

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When G2 was introduced I felt the impact because it was damaging blueno and lucci

When boundman was introduced I felt the change because it totally overwhelmed doffy and attacks were spot on.

When snakeman was introduced impact was felt even if katakuri was countering it because Luffy wasn't goofing around and his attacks were putting katakuri in bind in just one chapter.

But with G5, nah. I liked the awakening and notion of Looney tunes. It make fight interesting but tbh, apart from Luffy enduring hits he hasn't significantly pushed kaido. Infact, kaido almost defeated luffy last chapter before his heart beat pumped again to restore G5.

Initially, G5 Luffy literally was enjoying the fight and goofing around(a total contrast from earlier Gears versions when introduced) and his attacks look totally out of context except that punch which dented kaido face and now this punch.

To me, it could be because luffy doesn't know what happened to him. Unlike in past gears, luffy introduced them at his own will and thus knew what he was doing and how gear works thus the named attacks right from the beginning (Gomu no jet pistol or Kong gun)

But this time I think Luffy doesn't know what happened to him and thus have no idea what to do with abilities properly and therefore No named attack so far except - Thunder which is just luffy grabbing thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.