Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I wish I could see that lmao.

The rating. Meh rating it in scale from 1/10 will be pointless.

Pretty underwhelming chapter that uses the same schemes and fake tension/promises again.

- Orochi still kickin

- "Climax is here" part 38943984

- Big punch cliffhanger ending ( NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE )

and we are basically still stick in the mud with the plot

Something tells me 1047 and 1048 are like one big chapter so I will wait for the early leaks for 1048.
Yuderon tho was hyping chapter 1049 since 1040 bc he knows oda words playing like Imagine oda did all of that just for a word pun like that

and I do believe and yes same shit happening I hope it finish soon

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
3 or 4 chapters for awakening Kaido vs G5 Luffy? Yes!
I really doubt kaido will show awakening now.

I hope he does but chances are decreasing as fight is progressing. His statement on haki didn't help either lol

And, if he does awaken then I don't know how G5 Luffy will defeat him because he is already struggling.

And,.if kaido doesn't awaken and loses like this then I would legit feel scare for future opponents.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sorry i left to chase some skirts
Damn, that's a worse betrayal than what NATO did to Ukraine.

3 or 4 chapters for awakening Kaido vs G5 Luffy? Yes!
There won't be any new modes from Kaido. It'll pretty much be brief flashbacks during the fight, a bit of fake tension, Momo learning to control his powers, and Kaido's defeat. The order might alter but that's pretty much what we'll be getting from the next 3 chapters.

So its not a weakness then
It is weakness isn't it. I mean like rubber to lightening. Rubber cancels lightening. Luffy is Enel weak point, does that mean Enel suffers more than anyone else against Luffy if Luffy hits?

Ace cancels out Aokiji ice powers does that mean only Aokiji gets damaged by fire attacks while others are immune to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.