Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy is not more vulnerable it is that most of his opponent attack him with blunt attack but it doesn't work so when they attack him with sharp object it works. or do you think zoro would have tanked enels spear in skypia
This guy logic is like

Fire counters ice. Fire is ice weakness. Ace is Aokiji nemesis. So, Aokiji gets damaged by fire while others are immune to fire attacks because they don't have fire weakness. 🤣🤣🤣

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

This punch is almost as large as Onigashima. There is no doubt that Luffy is capable of destroying Onigashima with this.
If Kaido tanks that and shows awakening, how can this monster be stopped otherwise? From the looks of it, I heavily doubt Kaido is gonna be defeated from it.
According to my sources, Kaido is going down in 1049/1050.:phoenixmarco:

I'm protected by @Peroroncino aka Jiraya sensei
:beckmoji:
We took care of that already:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

This punch is almost as large as Onigashima. There is no doubt that Luffy is capable of destroying Onigashima with this.
If Kaido tanks that and shows awakening, how can this monster be stopped otherwise? From the looks of it, I heavily doubt Kaido is gonna be defeated from it.
Well you got it right.

Kaido isn't getting defeated by it.

He will be thrown away at best but will rise again.

Hopefully ✌️

Kaidou ain't going down by that punch. We know that, but what is the point of this fucking cliffhanger when we know the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.