Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Marco stand up to any attack from the Devil Fruits after what we saw him counter the attack of Kaido, Kizaru and Akainu, of course, hacking is something else like Garp:phoenixmarco:

G

Gorosei Informer

Jinbe’s first appearance with other straw hats ever is on the color spread of 967(January 2020), first color spread after he officially joins is 987(August 2020)……so yeah
Damn I really need to pay more attention to colour spread lmao, good to know thanks!

Odyssey started production three years ago, probably why
Huh that explains a lot. Still kinda odd buy I guess he may come as DLC or be part of the crew in the next game definitely at least.

Shisui

3 Palestine
If luffy actually defeats orochi on top of kaido.
The same people that hate the idea of zoro even knowing orochi will be mad and salty that luffy will save hiyori and get praise for taking out the shogun
I am more than certain no one in the fandom care about Orochi like that. I would rather Luffy lose to Kaido 5 more times tbh. Oda should keep him far away from Fodderochi:whitepress:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hiyori letting Orochi burn by Kanjuro's fire was unironically a perfect "death" for him and I'm saying this as an Orochi fan lmfao
Yeah it really was but Oda like his wife amd kids really can't commit to things like that.

I suggested recently he's experimenting with how Orochi should die as he doesn't know how he wants him to die truly.

Its either that or he really wants Orochi to be this unstoppable cockroach or to experience all the different deaths he should in a symbolic/narrative sense or whatever. Let everyone have their chances at vengeance or something.

Some of Kaido's attacks before G5 were able to KO Luffy and the attacks he is using right now should be stronger. So maybe Luffy is getting huge damage from all of Kaido's attack and he is just healing it fast a bit similar to Marco. Luffy is Zoan so his recovery should be better.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah it really was but Oda like his wife amd kids really can't commit to things like that.

I suggested recently he's experimenting with how Orochi should die as he doesn't know how he wants him to die truly.

Its either thar or he really wants Orochi to be this unstoppable cockroach or to experience all the different deaths he should in a symbolic/narrative sense or whatever. Let everyone have their chances at vengeance or something.
Orochi took this point blank with no issue

It's more likely he has a life a head
Considering we speculated after what kaido and the scabbards did he was down to his last head and lo and behold this chapter he only got one

G

Gorosei Informer

Ok but then Oda needs to redeem the Kurozumi clan lol
That should have been Kanjuro honestly. Given his backstory especially. Even Orochi had a tragic backstory too.

But I'm onboard for Tama or Toko to be a Kurozumi but I also strongly feel Perona and Toko are related surely in some way too.

Also I think Shiryu is a Kurozumi but Oda will play him off as evil ofc. He did interestingly show remorse before he attacked the Impel Down guards due to the sheer bloodthirsty nature of his sword influencing him too.

Glad to see Winbei in a colour spread FINALLY too! This is the first one with the SHs right?

Also him actually being with the SHs in the new movie but ironically not with them in Odyssey for some reason?!

2 steps forward, 1 step backward...
Post automatically merged:

I'm genuinely surprised it wasn't this chapter but I definitely see that happening too unfortunately.

The next color spread will be Jimbe 10th with the strawhats:myman:

Its either thar or he really wants Orochi to be this unstoppable cockroach or to experience all the different deaths he should in a symbolic/narrative sense or whatever. Let everyone have their chances at vengeance or something.
I'm fine with Oda making Orochi suffer at every chance possible as a narrative pay off for his 20+ years of tyranny and destruction on Wano Kuni but I feel like that the Hiyori/Orochi interactions in 1044 are now completely wasted

Like the Scabbards vs Orochi was a better moment cuz the Scabbards all deal with him in literally 2 pages and move on (even with Kin'emon basically saying that they don't care about him anymore)

With Hiyori instead you have these 5 or 6 pages filled with emotions and such (that crying Hiyori panel is still beatiul) but now they look like actual filler since Orochi got back up AGAIN and start shit talking Hiyori once more...

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido: Yamantaka* Thunder Bagua!!(大威徳雷鳴八卦)

*The "destroyer/conqueror of deathgod in Buddhism. Japanese name means "The one with great power"(大威徳), one of the five wisdom kings

So this is the entity that the kaidou attack represents, kaido is surrounded by gods and entities in his blows.

G

Gorosei Informer

Isnt the yamata no orochi basically firebreathing Japanese folklore hydra? is most likely entirely to do with the fruit
It's a hydra yes but not sure if it regrows heads or not too. I'm nor sure of its actual powers generally but I love Okamis take on it especially, where it was almost entirely invincible and had to weakened with poisoned/blessed sake or something and made drunk and you rang a bell on its back to stun it it or something lol.
It had to be slayed with a certain legendary sword only and each head could use a different elemental power which was was part Iiked most tbh.
That's why I was hyped for God Serena in FT before Mashima fodderised and killed him multiple times lmao, sigh...

https://okami.fandom.com/wiki/Orochi
Post automatically merged:

I'm fine with Oda making Orochi suffer at every chance possible as a narrative pay off for his 20+ years of tyranny and destruction on Wano Kuni but I feel like that the Hiyori/Orochi interactions in 1044 are now completely wasted

Like the Scabbards vs Orochi was a better moment cuz the Scabbards all deal with him in literally 2 pages and move on (even with Kin'emon basically saying that they don't care about him anymore)

With Hiyori instead you have these 5 or 6 pages filled with emotions and such (that crying Hiyori panel is still beatiul) but now they look like actual filler since Orochi got back up AGAIN and start shit talking Hiyori once more...
Completely agree. He was humiliated by Kaido at least twice both directly and indirectly and was even killed by him ofc. I think even the Scabbards said Kaido is the true menace here and thus not Orochi.

Orochi is just another Spandam and Kaido is the Lucci but Lucci was WAY more beloved, memorable and gave us one of the best fights ever, just like Kaido (although I know that is not unanimous with Kaido vs Luffy here ofc).

Shisui

3 Palestine
Can Marco stand up to any attack from the Devil Fruits after what we saw him counter the attack of Kaido, Kizaru and Akainu, of course, hacking is something else like Garp:phoenixmarco:
He dies from Kaido's latest attack.
Luffy's G5 is basically Marco's fruit x 5. Easily the best defensive df in the series after Kaido and maybe Yamato.
Kaido hit Luffy with his strongest attack and Luffy took it with little to no damage. Marco on the other hand got punched by Old Garp and ain't been the same since

Status
Not open for further replies.