Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl id laugh my ass off lol.

Though I feel like now it's been saved for Denjiro. He's the only scabbard since they got healed that doesn't have any significant moment in this raid. It is weird he hasn't been shown.
Denjiro already got his cut in on orochi so i think he's done with him
And he also doesn't seem to be anywhere near hiyori cause he probably would have at least said something if he was just watching the whole time

I think he might be doing something related to the lanterns that raizo knows about but other than that i got no clue lol

Getting thunder bagua pluses are the least of my issue with this
I love chapter 923 and consider that one of the classics, but so far every single time Kaido uses thunder bagua or its variants the panel has the same exact composition, does the art look good? Definitely. But it's getting boring
It's a measuring stick. As badly as Luffy got wiped out the first time, the move has only gotten stronger and yet Luffy can now take it in stride.

Orochi is literally burning alive planning to take the Princess with him, all the fights are over the only three plot points left are, who kills Orochi, what will Momo do to move Onigashima out of Luffy's attack and how Kaido (who was said to be at his limit and is barely holding Onigashima anymore) falls.
But sure it is not close.
well imo who kills orochi now pushes this arc even further because kaido and orochi will probably go down around the same time...previously i thought he was done but oda sees fit for him to die another way and to me thats odens other blade ama no habakiri the snake slayer

G

Gorosei Informer

Glad to see Winbei in a colour spread FINALLY too! This is the first one with the SHs right?

Also him actually being with the SHs in the new movie but ironically not with them in Odyssey for some reason?!

2 steps forward, 1 step backward...
Post automatically merged:

Denjiro will probably (and sadly) come at the last second saving Hiyori
I'm genuinely surprised it wasn't this chapter but I definitely see that happening too unfortunately.

G

Gorosei Informer

Also dunno how many people here care but I wanna bring attention to the fact that Orochi dying by Denjiro's sword is ironically dumb too cuz it's the cycle of a Kozuki lynching a Kurozumi repeating itself all over again lol
I kinda wish CP0 killed Orochi instead tbh. His fruit can go to someone much more competent then too potentially.
Post automatically merged:

Why do y'all keep reminding me that mah boi Denjiro is nothing to oda 😭
:josad::neesama:

G

Gorosei Informer

That sounds like some chinese wuxia/xianxia shit. :jay-yeah:
Jade Empire: One Piece edition. Imagine if that was Odyssey? Lmao.

Tbh I expected Kano to be an arc before Wano and especially post Dressrosa and with the likes of Queen, Apoo, Sai and Chinjao obviously, Jyabura maybe and even Kaido, it could have been the Wuxia arc of OP.

D

Deleted member 83

Glad to see Winbei in a colour spread FINALLY too! This is the first one with the SHs right?
:usoprice:
Jinbe’s first appearance with other straw hats ever is on the color spread of 967(January 2020), first color spread after he officially joins is 987(August 2020)……so yeah
Also him actually being with the SHs in the new movie but ironically not with them in Odyssey for some reason?!
Odyssey started production three years ago, probably why

Status
Not open for further replies.