Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo will definitely move the island out of the way, so I'm not sure how this can happen, unless Luffy takes the back part of the island with him and it conveniently hits Orochi and not Hiyori lol
If luffy actually defeats orochi on top of kaido.
The same people that hate the idea of zoro even knowing orochi will be mad and salty that luffy will save hiyori and get praise for taking out the shogun

Dude it's so funny to me that there are a bunch of people here talking trash about Lance / Redon for complaining about the shuiesha stuff, calling him / them names and then just a few minutes later they are complaining that Lance / Redon didn't make a full summary.

Wtf?

Why do you people feel so entitled to spoilers? lmao
they are ravages as fucking pirahnas dude

If luffy actually defeats orochi on top of kaido.
The same people that hate the idea of zoro even knowing orochi will be mad and salty that luffy will save hiyori and get praise for taking out the shogun
Ngl id laugh my ass off lol.

Though I feel like now it's been saved for Denjiro. He's the only scabbard since they got healed that doesn't have any significant moment in this raid. It is weird he hasn't been shown.

What’s next to come:
Kaido uses his final Wisdom King attack to counter Luffys new punch
Luffy grabs the sword of Onigashima and knocks him to the flower capital
The Straw Hats reconvene around the doctors
Marco eats a rumble ball and awakens. Has a strong enough mind to control it but his body can’t handle it.
Marcos awakening form heals all nine straw hats Then he is paralyzed and left with the minks
Luffy exhausted falls asleep
Kaido awakens and causes a panic in the flower capital
The straw hats make their way down to the mainland of wano
Straw hats fight awakened kaido
Luffy wakes up due to the light of the lanterns from the capital
Luffy (similar to grabbing lightning) grabs the fire inside the lanterns and we see a gear 5 type Red Hawk in the form of a sun
Kaidos defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.