Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I'd LOVE for the Enma/Ame parallels to be more realized than they are, I just don't personally see it. But if it happens I literally would not be mad at all lmao

I think many people here confuse how I interpret the manga to be some form of fanboyism, which is weird because I was supporting Zoro cutting Kaido up until the point that he did, then wanted him to have a good 1v1 with King, because the narrative painted that picture imo.

A chapter ago i was not saying Luffy vs Kaido was almost over. Now this chapter i am because of dialogue and how the narrative has shifted the fight to look very climactic.

Like whatever happens, happens, I just don't agree with thar direction right nowXD.
Zkk isn't actually about zoro killing kaido
Its about zoro defeating kaido and luffy failing

If it was just about zoro killing a defeated kaido with enma people for and against it would care significantly less on both sides

S

Sasaki Kojirō

G5 received a beating in this chapter on all counts.
Kaido is still insane with his speed, reminds me of the BLITZ he gave the snake man about 10x stronger than his WCI version.
He did this with a DF specialized in TANKING and not in evasion.

Mihawk fans slandering admirals fans is funny to me.

like bruh Mihawk was literally fighting the YC4 at Marineford and had to talk him down, while the admirals fought the Yonko - YC2 and beat them.
Kizaru needed seastone, marco distracted and onigumo help still couldnt beat marco meanwhile king with no sea stone beat marco lmfao
Aokiji needed jozu distracted to
Akainu couldnt even kill curiel

Kizaru needed seastone marco distracted and onigumo help still couldnt beat marco meanwhile king with no sea stone beat marco lmfao
Aokiji needed jozu distracted to
Akainu couldnt even kill curiel
Mihawk couldn’t tag pre skip Luffy after saying he would be serious.

and then he couldn’t get past Crocodile
:holdthisl:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The Ame No Habakiri is the only blade that will put Orochi down for good. I said this in the past, Oda doesn't reward mere vengeance. If retribution is meant to be carried out, there should be an extra layer to it. When Kyros defeated Diamante, he didn't just avenge the death of his wife, but saved his daughter who is still around. The malice of revenge was overshadowed by the noble act of rescuing/protecting. I think that's how Orochi will be defeated. Someone who wields the Ame No Habakiri slays him once and for all while trying to rescue Hiyori, and not because they want Orochi dead. Because Orochi does not matter in the end.

I'm happy to see G5 isn't the auto win condition we thought it would be. Luffy still has an uphill battle before him. The emphasized importance of haki also goes a long way at not diminishing Luffy's efforts by attributing it all to his "ridiculous" fruit. A devil fruit is a shortcut to power, but you will never realize your full potential unless you have the innate drive to reach it. Will Power is what reflects true strength in One Piece and it's what has brought Luffy this far. The devil fruit was but a bonus at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.