Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

3 Palestine
Then explain to us why no one has done it in over 800 years if that was all it took. I mean the Cow at ID did it, surely someone should have awaken it much sooner.

Man really said the cow with the snot bubbles has its body and mind more in tune than Luffy:milaugh:
we don't even know if anyone ate the damn fruit in 800 years lol they said the fruit keeps running from them for all we know it was hidden somewhere most of the time[/QUOTE]
That's cos no one was strong enough to awaken the god fruit akh
Imagine thinking awakening is that easy to unlock :tchpepe:

Demon slayer is fine but it's like the most generic thing in the world. Like someone making a manga by following a tv tropes shonen manga checklist. It does everything technically well and all but has absolutely zero original characters or ideas
Yeah, I get that but I can't even bring myself to consume an anime/manga where I think all the characters look like dog shit design wise

Listen, I'd LOVE for the Enma/Ame parallels to be more realized than they are, I just don't personally see it. But if it happens I literally would not be mad at all lmao

I think many people here confuse how I interpret the manga to be some form of fanboyism, which is weird because I was supporting Zoro cutting Kaido up until the point that he did, then wanted him to have a good 1v1 with King, because the narrative painted that picture imo.

A chapter ago i was not saying Luffy vs Kaido was almost over. Now this chapter i am because of dialogue and how the narrative has shifted the fight to look very climactic. Things can change VERY quickly.

Like whatever happens, happens, I just don't agree with that direction right nowXD.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Actually…. that’s false.

:holdthisl:
prove it
Post automatically merged:

we don't even know if anyone ate the damn fruit in 800 years lol they said the fruit keeps running from them for all we know it was hidden somewhere most of the time
That's cos no one was strong enough to awaken the god fruit akh
Imagine thinking awakening is that easy to unlock :tchpepe:[/QUOTE]
what do you mean on one was strong enough? No one who? They said the fruit ran away not that someone ate it so it's headcanon as always.

Got a big feeling Kaido's last attack will be so strong it hits Luffy and knocks the clouds away. This will then full reveal the size of Luffy's arm as he brings that shit down on Kaido.

Sounds perfectly climactic to me

Status
Not open for further replies.