Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zkk isn't actually about zoro killing kaido
Its about zoro defeating kaido and luffy failing

If it was just about zoro killing a defeated kaido with enma people for and against it would care significantly less on both sides
Ironically, for all the trolling he does, I'm pretty sure @nik87 believes it'll happen after Kaido fully loses. Same with @HA001 I believe, but you'd have to ask them. There are other reasonable users like @The White Crane @mly90 @zzShinichi @Ice devil slayer and @DoctorIndigo

But outside of them, you start getting this very skewed picture of what ZKK is supposed to mean to people. Like yes, I would totally love an Enma/Ame parallel where Kaido and Orochi fall to Oden's blades. I've been advocating that for Momo already, but understand it might not happen.

However, there was no way in hell Luffy would get overshadowed in his own fight. This was always going to be a 1v1 until it ended. Can ZKK happen after Kaido loses completely? Maybe. I doubt it, but maybe it is possible.

What I 100% do not believe is Zoro helping Luffy in his own fight. Clearly that's not happening here, as it already seems like 1048 will be the last chapter of this battle.

Lol yeah. I'm curious, what are your thoughts on this point now? Do you think it's likely ending next chapter? A few others here and I are pretty convinced at this point.

I agree with Eten that Kaido seems to have more massive attack for Luffy before he let's that fist down on him at least.
I want it to end but I don't think it's gonna end:catcry:. This fight is never going to end:feelscryingman:

Fight still feels like it's in the balance to me and as OP and flashy as G5 is, it doesn't at all feel like Kaido is cornered yet. On the contrary, it looks like G5 is what's keeping Luffy in this fight by basically helping him to no sell or mitigate the damage from Kaido's attacks. Moreover feels a bit ridiculous to me that Oda ends this fight with a giant punch when he himself said that it'd be stupid to defeat Kaido with exactly that. So rather that defeating Kaido with that, chances are that Luffy & Kaido change locations with that attack.

Then there is the issue of the "battle on the rooftop" which Oda has already declared a victory for Kaido. Won't it be a bit odd to just forget that he said that and declare Luffy the winner on the rooftop?

Lastly, there is the fact that fcking Orochi is back up (i.e. Kaido cannot be defeated before Orochi), if Luffy's punch is not gonna be taking him out, someone else will have to which will require more friggin panels:catcry: and if it's Denjiro that takes him out, chances are that we'll be getting some sorta dialogue btw him and Orochi etc.

sigh....I want it to end lol but I can't see the end yet

How is he delusional??? He is spitting facts. Zoro stans wants Luffy to fail so Zoro could defeat him. Zoro fans on the other hand just wants Zoro to behead him at the capital after Luffy knocks him out.
everyone is disillusioned, what will happen is Luffy defeats Kaido and Zoro wakes up and is attended by Chopper, he doesn't do anything else in the arc, anything else is stupidity.

Zoro killing Kaido after he was defeated by Luffy? look at that fucking insanity.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The Ame No Habakiri is the only blade that will put Orochi down for good. I said this in the past, Oda doesn't reward mere vengeance. If retribution is meant to be carried out, there should be an extra layer to it. When Kyros defeated Diamante, he didn't just avenge the death of his wife, but saved his daughter who is still around. The malice of revenge was overshadowed by the noble act of rescuing/protecting. I think that's how Orochi will be defeated. Someone who wields the Ame No Habakiri slays him once and for all while trying to rescue Hiyori, and not because they want Orochi dead. Because Orochi does not matter in the end.

I'm happy to see G5 isn't the auto win condition we thought it would be. Luffy still has an uphill battle before him. The emphasized importance of haki also goes a long way at not diminishing Luffy's efforts by attributing it all to his "ridiculous" fruit. A devil fruit is a shortcut to power, but you will never realize your full potential unless you have the innate drive to reach it. Will Power is what reflects true strength in One Piece and it's what has brought Luffy this far. The devil fruit was but a bonus at best.
hiyori should kill him herself tbh

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine using it against pg1 to protect Tama but not against kid and law:gokulaugh:
With Kaido showing future sight during one of his drunken states, I fear Adv CoC is something BM can only use in Mothering Mode then, as completely ridiculous as that is.

It really made no sense for them to keep tanking her attacks, especially when Meme was punching Law repeatedly and with hardened hands too.

Oda definitely nerfed her to forced his narrative.

B

Ballel

The Ame No Habakiri is the only blade that will put Orochi down for good. I said this in the past, Oda doesn't reward mere vengeance. If retribution is meant to be carried out, there should be an extra layer to it. When Kyros defeated Diamante, he didn't just avenge the death of his wife, but saved his daughter who is still around. The malice of revenge was overshadowed by the noble act of rescuing/protecting. I think that's how Orochi will be defeated. Someone who wields the Ame No Habakiri slays him once and for all while trying to rescue Hiyori, and not because they want Orochi dead. Because Orochi does not matter in the end.

I'm happy to see G5 isn't the auto win condition we thought it would be. Luffy still has an uphill battle before him. The emphasized importance of haki also goes a long way at not diminishing Luffy's efforts by attributing it all to his "ridiculous" fruit. A devil fruit is a shortcut to power, but you will never realize your full potential unless you have the innate drive to reach it. Will Power is what reflects true strength in One Piece and it's what has brought Luffy this far. The devil fruit was but a bonus at best.
May I ask you a question Kiri? Are you a professional writer maybe?
Your posts sound like magazine articles, so damn good.:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.