Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I’ve been commenting since Wano Started!
Otoko and that Wish for Daddy will definitely not reach Yasuie, instead it will fall off where Zoro can read it!
Kozuki Clan are Wano Stonemasons but The Shimotsuki are the Swords and spear of Wano,so much that the Government Always was trying to apprehend them even kozaburo!
Hiyori we haven’t seen what Toki told her!!

Ironically, for all the trolling he does, I'm pretty sure @nik87 believes it'll happen after Kaido fully loses. Same with @HA001 I believe, but you'd have to ask them. There are other reasonable users like @The White Crane @mly90 @zzShinichi @Ice devil slayer and @DoctorIndigo

But outside of them, you start getting this very skewed picture of what ZKK is supposed to mean to people. Like yes, I would totally love an Enma/Ame parallel where Kaido and Orochi fall to Oden's blades. I've been advocating that for Momo already, but understand it might not happen.

However, there was no way in hell Luffy would get overshadowed in his own fight. This was always going to be a 1v1 until it ended. Can ZKK happen after Kaido loses completely? Maybe. I doubt it, but maybe it is possible.

What I 100% do not believe is Zoro helping Luffy in his own fight. Clearly that's not happening here, as it already seems like 1048 will be the last chapter of this battle.
Thanks for the credit. :cheers:

I do believe that ZKK will only happen after Luffy wins against Kaido next chapter. No way Luffy has no solo W in Onigashima. :smoothy:

ZKK won't happen immediately in 1049, of course, but all the secret hints do insinuate that 1049 will be the beginning of what will eventually accumulate to ZKK on-panel. :myman:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Why would Zoro kill Kaido if he fully loses? :sanmoji:
Here's what I took from it the last time you quoted me about it

Paper-chan, it is very simple.
The reason why you dont get it is because you dont get what already happened - Zoro has already proven that he is superior combatant than Kaido, he has nothing left to prove other than having enough firepower to kill Kaido.
Whether that happens while Kaido is defeated on the ground or still up and kicking or flying above the capital, doesnt matter, it requires the same amount of effort from Zoro to split him into pieces.
Do you get it now? :yasu:
In the context in my conversation with @HA001 (who even said Luffy would win), I was talking about Luffy winning and questioning why anyone would want him to kill Kaido after he lost. You never acknowledged anything different and I don't read your other posts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.