Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
In the context of our conversation, I was talking about Luffy winning and questioning why you'd want him to kill Kaido after he lost. You never acknowledged anything different and I don't read your other posts lol.
I was talking about the feat being equally impressive bcs Kaido's toughness doesnt change.
I never said it would happen to defeated Kaido.
Do you actually think Oda would do the greatest thing of OP like that?

The Ame No Habakiri is the only blade that will put Orochi down for good. I said this in the past, Oda doesn't reward mere vengeance. If retribution is meant to be carried out, there should be an extra layer to it. When Kyros defeated Diamante, he didn't just avenge the death of his wife, but saved his daughter who is still around. The malice of revenge was overshadowed by the noble act of rescuing/protecting. I think that's how Orochi will be defeated. Someone who wields the Ame No Habakiri slays him once and for all while trying to rescue Hiyori, and not because they want Orochi dead. Because Orochi does not matter in the end.

I'm happy to see G5 isn't the auto win condition we thought it would be. Luffy still has an uphill battle before him. The emphasized importance of haki also goes a long way at not diminishing Luffy's efforts by attributing it all to his "ridiculous" fruit. A devil fruit is a shortcut to power, but you will never realize your full potential unless you have the innate drive to reach it. Will Power is what reflects true strength in One Piece and it's what has brought Luffy this far. The devil fruit was but a bonus at best.
Ryuma stated: a battle is not about fame but what you protect.

Kyoshiro stated: the pinnacle of swordsmanship is to protect what one wishes to protect and cut what one wishes to cut .

i think in both cases orochi and kaido it will be done to protect. For orochi as you said its more than likely hiyori held hostage could lead to a sunacchi moment for momo etc , and for kaido well it could be the citizens of wano but for me personally there is no better character moment than for zoro to do what he has done best throughout the story and that is to protect his captain and his dream of becoming the king of pirates. Plus and idk if will come or not but zoro still has his sunacchi moment assuming he will indeed go against his own words and yell it .

Status
Not open for further replies.