Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
2020 people still waiting for Kidd to be shown worthless, inferior to Luffy and cheerleader

'Luffy will save Kidď LOL

Stop comparing Kidd to Law , Kidd is a conqueror, main villain of WG, the Main rival of Luffy among WG, has a SN under him that can oneshot Zoro with namless strike.

:holdthisl: You will wait for years, Kidd will never stop being top 2 SN, top 3 WG member.

Anyway, Law>Zoro till Maybe EoS.
Couldnt have said it better :cheers:

They should at minimum learn advanced haki if they hope to fight Kaido but them learning it from nothing would be bad writing when we got Zoro training like a pack animal instead
Nah great writing. Off-screen training exist for a reason. Zoro-Fans are being salty and in denial after they proclaim the first action and moment we see once flashback over is Zoro doing shit. Only 'shit' he doing is gonna faint again, but to presence of actual legit threats that our WG Trio gonna face like men :cheers:.

I think Oda having Luffy/Zoro fight Kidd/Killer at Lodestar or something would be cool. If they are the only 2 who make it to the end there. A short arc, mostly just their fight with a few revelations
What the fuck is this?

What will the rest of the strawhats be doing in this "confrontation"? You think heat and wire can handle even Sanji? What will Franky and Jimbei be doing? Having tea?

Hahaha, people seem to not realise Luffy's crew obliterates any other Supernova's crew. The only rival is Black beard. That's why everyone tries to create matchup for strawhats among the black beard pirates

temporary rivals who will give up and will be friend , would that make you happy? :D
The last time Kid could've been an actual rival to luffy was around Reverse mountain arc. Because by then Luffy hadn't done anything of notoriety and only had five people in his crew so maybe kid had a crew that could match up by using numbers.

When luffy started taking out Warlords and his crew started increasing being made up of the best people in their fields in their world, Kid was no longer a rival. At Sabaody, luffy had more feats and a better crew than kid. Right now in Wano, Zoro is one shot ring killer and luffy is ordering Raizo to save Kid and killer OUT OF PITY

that's not a rival. It's Just pity

I doubt Luffy would think of something like that, so it must have been Law that reached out to Kidd, with Alliance proposal, probably also took Luffy alongside him.

Kidd must have also been made aware of Kaidou-BM Alliance and that to stand any chance of winning this battle they need to form an temporary alliance for the Time being.

It will be cool to see, Luffy, Kidd n Law saving the RS, alongside their crews. That will those RS happiness tears.
Are we even sure these three are together? I doubt it. Otherwise this whole panel wouldn't be each character in three different boxes.

I would argue Oda failed at this too.

We have actual internal dialogue from Orochi saying he doesn't know whether the scabbards have returned or not. Like he can't be lying to anyone when he says thus since he's just saying it to himself

Orochi says this AFTER reviewing the Intel from Kanjuro. Why does he say he doesn't have proof of the scabbards returning when one of his men is a Scabbard?
I will say this again... spoiler isn't the most accurate when it comes to translations... so wait until official release...
Secondly.... while EVERYONE in Wano called Orochi a coward... and that he's just scared of ghosts... he was hell bent on believing Kanjuro's words... he even said in one of the panels... "it's hard to believe that they time traveled" So the info of Kanjuro and Kinemon and co traveling through time was so shocking to him... that even though he trusts Kanjuro.. he just felt it's hard to believe...

And I will repeat again... you guys need to chill until the official translations... because sometimes small changes in the lines and quote can make his tone and words "sound different"

Orochi on MULTIPLE occasions through this arc says "who cares if everyone doesn't believe if the scabbard returned or not.. as long as I know it.. and I'm in power" he fucking said that.
Go back and re-check the chapter that came right before the flashback... were Orochi was ruining their plans and destroying ports and bridges.. Orochi is so focused and wholeheartedly believes they are back...

However, I also want you to think for a second about Orochi himself... although he believed in Toki's words... he had NO CLUE where did Kanjuro disappear for 20 years. And then Kanjuro showed up after 20 years... and e reports to Orochi what happened... Wouldn't you think Orochi is justified to have "shock" and question what happened 20 years ago!???

Sure, he's your spy... but at the same time... there was 20 years gap between Kanjuro's last report and now in present! 20 freaking years passed and then suddenly you receive a letter message telling you that the scabbards are back.... so of course you will have some doubts and conflicted feelings!

However... throughout all of this arc... orochi proved to be a great character by taking those letters seriously and believing that it came from his own spy... and taking precautions against them until he was more than convinced they are back.

But then again... I will repeat what I said... translations in spoilers are known for their mistakes.. so wait for official ones

Status
Not open for further replies.