Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue Oda failed at this too.

We have actual internal dialogue from Orochi saying he doesn't know whether the scabbards have returned or not. Like he can't be lying to anyone when he says thus since he's just saying it to himself

Orochi says this AFTER reviewing the Intel from Kanjuro. Why does he say he doesn't have proof of the scabbards returning when one of his men is a Scabbard?
Intel from Kanjuro about current updates, but he doesn't know for sure when to get here.

The supernova plot line is hinted in Doffy speech.

"Who will sit at the throne ?"

Which we know is Luffy.

I also don't feel he will be an ally but that would mean he will get sidelined ....that's the price of not joining the Luffy train.
Thats why im saying they may have a short fight eventually. Nothing Blackbeard level. Nothing super crazy. If Kid shows that he's "nearly" Luffy level during the War, then there may be some grounds for this. If not, then totally, he'll probably fold here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
2020 people still waiting for Kidd to be shown worthless, inferior to Luffy and cheerleader

'Luffy will save Kidď LOL

Stop comparing Kidd to Law , Kidd is a conqueror, main villain of WG, the Main rival of Luffy among WG, has a SN under him that can oneshot Zoro with namless strike.

:holdthisl: You will wait for years, Kidd will never stop being top 2 SN, top 3 WG member.

Anyway, Law>Zoro till Maybe EoS.
Kidd wanker spotted... I repeat Kidd Wanker Spotted

Take cover

Status
Not open for further replies.