Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So, there are tagged players, darlings. Any thoughts about that? Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere

Peroroncino - used refill on town leader (turned out to be indie, but whatever)
Ekkologix - ehh, can't be WQ due to mechanics, can't be Red due to actions

Juliet - read her as town, but tbh there's nothing that straight up clears her to think about it
Bonnibel - either Red, or the most unlucky town in the game
Meeyori - Tohka
Charlie - me, cause I know I'm good, ignore that if you're paranoid
MitchMatch - MC dude
Kagurashii - apparently innocent (missed that), but you know, could be immune
Pot Goblin - Origami claim, but I can't remember any mechanical proof

Fujishiro - wtf?
Looks good to me
:kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So, there are tagged players, darlings. Any thoughts about that? Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere

Peroroncino - used refill on town leader (turned out to be indie, but whatever)
Ekkologix - ehh, can't be WQ due to mechanics, can't be Red due to actions

Juliet - read her as town, but tbh there's nothing that straight up clears her to think about it
Bonnibel - either Red, or the most unlucky town in the game
Meeyori - Tohka
Charlie - me, cause I know I'm good, ignore that if you're paranoid
MitchMatch - MC dude
Kagurashii - apparently innocent (missed that), but you know, could be immune
Pot Goblin - Origami claim, but I can't remember any mechanical proof

Fujishiro - wtf?
he is most likely the one wasted LM

Vote Lynch Bonnibel

I didn't read everything and I saw Bonni's first post today. She is lying since I don't invest as guilty. I have been obv town in this game and I can't be red since they were talking about redirecting me in the leak chat.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fuji? wasn’t he Mayuri?
I think Ekko did it as I think he's Kotori. the way he acted right before Melkor got hammer makes sense and he used an ability on Juliet that's described as "burning" her abilities away.

Also I can confirm that the game is still a plurality lynch rules. Day Phase ended early last time because of the ability.

Vote Lynch Bonnibel

I didn't read everything and I saw Bonni's first post today. She is lying since I don't invest as guilty. I have been obv town in this game and I can't be red since they were talking about redirecting me in the leak chat.
oh right, that's good point

and usopp burned juliet's abilities, yet red used their ability

still could end up as wq, but no way it's red

darling

Btw, since no one claimed they killed Rottkins on night 1 I think I'm the reason why he died. I used a one shot ability that makes me target two players and any actions performing on my targets will also target the other or vice versa. I targeted Rottkins and T-Pein guessing Rottkins would get vigged since I was scum reading T-Pein on day 1 and it turns out T-Pein was the one who got super killed and that should also explain the super kill on Rottkins. On day 2 i was thinking on coming out with this info about T-Pein tanking a kill but I couldn't because I was not allowed to post on day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.