Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This is the final VC for Day 4:

Bonni - 5 (Ekko, Gambit, Fuji, Meeyori, Kagura)
Gambit - 6 (Melkor, Bonni, Charlie, Juliet, Pero, Pot)
Mistakes of the Past

As the Spirits saw who she was
And the hunt they suffered in the past
They decided that it was time for her past deeds to be punished
Thinking that no redemption was possible
However little did they know
That she was already making amendments
Even so the Spirits didn't care
And so she left this World

Ryouko Kusakabe/@Gambit has been lynched

DP4 has finished and NP4 has started

You have 20h to submit actions

Here is what the final VC + Lynch looked like @Charlie

iirc you said that it would tell us if the vote was through RNG right?

We know for sure that you lost you vote during that as well.

So, LM never voted Bonnie.
Bonnie never voted LM.

I'm not talking about ending DP with votes on each other. They literally never voted another and let's be real, both have been suspected for a while. I need a miracle to change this vote, darling.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bonnie never voted LM.

I'm not talking about ending DP with votes on each other. They literally never voted another and let's be real, both have been suspected for a while. I need a miracle to change this vote, darling.
And hey, bonni flipping would confirm a lot of things.

Like if Juliet is still alive then we know Bonnie really scanned her guilty.
:kayneshrug:

Bonnie never voted LM.

ive literally been suggesting an LM claim 2 DPS before and he just ignores my question. Plus Gambit was the one that stood out the most during that day phase with his action. You really cant blame him

And hey, bonni flipping would confirm a lot of things.

Like if Juliet is still alive then we know Bonnie really scanned her guilty.
:kayneshrug:
welp, no reason not to check out Juliet too, but fact that someone used ability to lynch Gambit over Bonnie alone makes it unlikely for Bonnie to be town. Like, if we're deciding between 2 towns, why lose vote manipulation?

ive literally been suggesting an LM claim 2 DPS before and he just ignores my question. Plus Gambit was the one that stood out the most during that day phase with his action. You really cant blame him
You've been talking about LM, but you have never, even once, voted him. And that's the fact, darling

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Basically, the thing that inversed Origami in the show was through her fight with Phantom. Origami's parents accidentally got killed from this and is why the character is the way she is.

So I'm thinking that if Phantom dies it'll bring me back and get rid of the random target stuff I got going on.

welp, no reason not to check out Juliet too, but fact that someone used ability to lynch Gambit over Bonnie alone makes it unlikely for Bonnie to be town. Like, if we're deciding between 2 towns, why lose vote manipulation?
ive been getting set up LITERALLY from the start of the game. UwU/purple redirected me N1 and my result tampered N3 but I doubt it with Pot. How would I even townread someone who can randomly manipulate votes with the post numbers? my role literally counters mafia with my action being unstoppable but it just keeps on getting moved to different targets

So, there are tagged players, darlings. Any thoughts about that? Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere

Peroroncino - used refill on town leader (turned out to be indie, but whatever)
Ekkologix - ehh, can't be WQ due to mechanics, can't be Red due to actions

Juliet - read her as town, but tbh there's nothing that straight up clears her to think about it
Bonnibel - either Red, or the most unlucky town in the game
Meeyori - Tohka
Charlie - me, cause I know I'm good, ignore that if you're paranoid
MitchMatch - MC dude
Kagurashii - apparently innocent (missed that), but you know, could be immune
Pot Goblin - Origami claim, but I can't remember any mechanical proof

Fujishiro - wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.