MHA 351 Spoilers

I wonder how Shoto protected himself from Dabi fire

and what did he do there on his chest ?

Not sure, but we definitely saw him practising this in chapter 336. Funnily enough, this chapter lands so well because this is one of the plot lines of this final arc which actually had quite a bit of set up(unlike 99% of the other characters).

Also, again, when the hell did Dabi get this cool?

What happened to my chud villain that got his ass dumped by every hero he ever fought against?

This isn't my Dabi. This is *quivers*, a competent villain. *Gasps in shock and amazement*

Not sure, but we definitely saw him practising this in chapter 336. Funnily enough, this chapter lands so well because this is one of the plot lines of this final arc which actually had quite a bit of set up(unlike 99% of the other characters).

Also, again, when the hell did Dabi get this cool?

What happened to my chud villain that got his ass dumped by every hero he ever fought against?

This isn't my Dabi. This is *quivers*, a competent villain. *Gasps in shock and amazement*
Dabi was likely always holding back. Using flashfire fist damages his own body, so he was probably saving it for shoto and endeavor. That's why we never see him use it until the war when he meets shoto and endy.
Post automatically merged:

I think shoto and endeavor will switch places and it will be shoto and bakugo vs AFO, and Endeavor vs Dabi.

Last edited:
Dabi was likely always holding back. Using flashfire fist damages his own body, so he was probably saving it for shoto and endeavor. That's why we never see him use it until the war when he meets shoto and endy.
Post automatically merged:

I think shoto and endeavor will switch places and it will be shoto and bakugo vs AFO, and Endeavor vs Dabi.
Yeah, I understand the in story reason for why Dabi was never shown to be this potent before, but I feel like more could have been done to really distinguish that fact.

It also doesn't explain his sudden boost in agility.