Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanjuro being the traitor is pretty good. The last page with Luffy, Law, and Kid was pretty epic.
Stop comparing Kidd to Law , Kidd is a conqueror, main villain of WG, the Main rival of Luffy among WG, has a SN under him that can oneshot Zoro with namless strike.
You decide to post this sentiment, again, in a chapter that ends with Luffy, Kid, and Law all being prominently displayed and equal in portrayal as they are all three heading to an island that houses a Yonko? Stop man, it’s been over for a long time. Law is equal in standing with Luffy and Kid. They three are the leaders of the next generation. This is starting to sound as ridiculous as the fanboys claiming Zoro is and will be above both Law and Kid.

Have any of y'all changed your mind with regards to how strong you think Kanjuro is? His ability could be pretty broken and dope depending on how Oda uses it. I mean this man can paint anything and tbh, I still don't get how he pulled off not getting killed by Kinemon even though he got cut in half o_O. I mean the only df's that are capable of doing that are logias but his fruit isn't so he is either using a clone or his fruit is special somehow (maybe a special paramecia like Katakuri?). Also how the hell did he steal momo...lolz....we saw the scabbards sail off leaving momo and shinobu behind. So his he able to create an exact replica of someone, personality and all?:steef:
I'm sure he used a clone, which is really strong. Kanjuro has a hax DF and was only pretending to be bad at drawing. This means, he can draw some pretty crazy stuff. I'm really excited for his fight in Wano.

You should search on the wiki what side character even means because it's not what you think.

Zoro has way too relevance in the manga to be one.
After Kuma sent Zoro flying away, we didnt see Zoro for YEARS and then the crew seperated again and we didnt see him for YEARS.

Looks like you need to research what a Main Character is.

MC's dont vanish from their own story for years at a time pal.

Sucks i had to break it to you.

I'm sure he used a clone, which is really strong. Kanjuro has a hax DF and was only pretending to be bad at drawing. This means, he can draw some pretty crazy stuff. I'm really excited for his fight in Wano.
Bruh I'm not gonna lie I'm high key excited to see what the man can do but damn the Kurozumi all have hax dfs lolz...Bari Bari, Mane Mane, Kantan's fruit and then Orochi's Hebi Hebi model yamata no orochi:steef:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
A 1v1 duel between Kin'emon and Kanjuro would be pretty intense. They're the two Scabbards we've known by far the longest, both of them jumped through time, they're the only two that use DFs (unless Shinobu is a Scabbard now), and it's a battle over Momo with Kin essentially acting as his fake father. Kin'emon might feel as the "leader" of the Scabbards it's his duty to take out the traitor.

They should be even in terms of abilities. Kanjuro posses hardening haki, they're around the same age, most likely share a similar amount of battle experience becoming Samurai under Oden, Kinemon can cut flames but Kanjuro and the full potential of his DF should add another level to his capabilities.

Though who is supposed to take on Orochi with this stuff playing out? Zoro gets stalled for more than a few pages? I guess Orochi manages to slither away until the end.
If that really was a kanjiro painting all along it means painting kanjiro = scabbards.
Kanjiro for pk

2020 people still waiting for Kidd to be shown worthless, inferior to Luffy and cheerleader

'Luffy will save Kidď LOL

Stop comparing Kidd to Law , Kidd is a conqueror, main villain of WG, the Main rival of Luffy among WG, has a SN under him that can oneshot Zoro with namless strike.

:holdthisl: You will wait for years, Kidd will never stop being top 2 SN, top 3 WG member.

Anyway, Law>Zoro till Maybe EoS.
Wasn't you wrong about Denjiro and what did you say about the traitor? Wasn't you one of the people saying Zoro not going to beat a 1st commander too?

Yeah agree the spoiler looking amazing.
But seeing the last panel with Kid/Law and Luffy together, do they gonna really take the Win already in Onigashima?
What is about the plot with Marco/Weevil and Nekomamushi?
I had the feeling that the war overall either take only in wano(which doesn´t would have the impact as overall in wano) or it continue overall in Wano. I really looking forward for the current events, the fire festival will be even better then the teaparty who I like a lot(fantastic chapters).

You though Larry?
I still think the finale will be on Wano itself, not on Onigashima.

I've always had the opinion that the people of Wano need to actually SEE Orochi and Kaido go down. On Onigashima itself that wouldn't be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.