Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Does a Tomato belong in a Fruit Salad? -

After making a delicious loaf of banana bread yesterday, Host™'s belly growls for more fruity deluxe. Today, he craves a hearty bowl of fruit salad. But of course, he's unsure of what fruit to use.

Host™ is looking for some fruits to make for a fruit salad. If you wish to be a participant, quote this post saying "in". Only the first 7 players to do so will be selected. You have until the halfway mark of this phase to do so.

In addition, the post requirement has been increased! Instead of 3 posts, every single player must make at least 20 posts. Failure to do so will put you in the blender! (those who still fall short of 3 posts run the risk of being subbed out or mod-killed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@RippedCal the [Tomato] has been killed!​

You are the Tomato, the Serial Killer!
-[Faction Kill]: As the serial killer, you may kill someone each night.

-[Detection Immunity]: On odd nights, you will investigate innocent.

Wincon: Eliminate everyone in the game.

@Ratchet the [Kiwi] has been killed!​

You are the Kiwi, a Vanilla Townie!
-[Vanilla Town]: You have no abilities.

-[Doctor]: At night, you may target a player to protect them from kills.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

J

Joygirl1

After making a delicious loaf of banana bread yesterday, Host™'s belly growls for more fruity deluxe. Today, he craves a hearty bowl of fruit salad. But of course, he's unsure of what fruit to use.

Host™ is looking for some fruits to make for a fruit salad. If you wish to be a participant, quote this post saying "in". Only the first 7 players to do so will be selected. You have until the halfway mark of this phase to do so.

In addition, the post requirement has been increased! Instead of 3 posts, every single player must make at least 20 posts. Failure to do so will put you in the blender! (those who still fall short of 3 posts run the risk of being subbed out or mod-killed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

in

B

Ballel

OK what does this mean now? Is being in the fruit salad good or bad??

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

In

J

Joygirl1

I hope no one minds me subbing in for English Department? I know that some players might not have the best memories of me from the last two rounds (which were both more SRM than Role Madness in my opinion) and I´m also aware that I mentioned that I didn´t plan to take part in more mafia games but I did write that I´d be available as a sub for this round and I wanted to help Dragomir out because that level of inactivity so far is quite shocking to me.

Seeing the lynch vote, only 8 out of 18 players even voted, seriously? Things like this make it easy for maf to get a mislynch done!

B

Ballel

I hope no one minds me subbing in for English Department? I know that some players might not have the best memories of me from the last two rounds (which were both more SRM than Role Madness in my opinion) and I´m also aware that I mentioned that I didn´t plan to take part in more mafia games but I did write that I´d be available as a sub for this round and I wanted to help Dragomir out because that level of inactivity so far is quite shocking to me.

Seeing the lynch vote, only 8 out of 18 players even voted, seriously? Things like this make it easy for maf to get a mislynch done!
You wrote this whole post just for the last sentence, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.