Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I imagine there's going to be a lot of poor bastards that end up get blended.

btw I'm not too happy about Pero being lynched. I hope there was a good reason for it other than his bottom of the trash can tier dog shit pun.
:pepeanger:

J

Joygirl1

Can another vanila confirm they got temporary abilities?
Ratchet flip confirms he did
Mango did.
I did
You think Ratchet´s role wasn´t the actual doctor but just a temporary ability?

I didn´t get one but in my case I´m not surprised as English Department did literally nothing so far, he even was the only player who didn´t even vote in that poll. That poll must have had some meaning, either someone must have gotten a prize or a punishment if you ask me. This is why I immediately quoted the fruit salad post btw, hope to probably get something useful out of this. It´s probably working similar like the dates from the Date a Live round.

You think Ratchet´s role wasn´t the actual doctor but just a temporary ability?

I didn´t get one but in my case I´m not surprised as English Department did literally nothing so far, he even was the only player who didn´t even vote in that poll. That poll must have had some meaning, either someone must have gotten a prize or a punishment if you ask me. This is why I immediately quoted the fruit salad post btw, hope to probably get something useful out of this. It´s probably working similar like the dates from the Date a Live round.
Hmm.
Good points.

I was apple gang.

@MangoSenpai was one too

Status
Not open for further replies.