Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 acts or 5...4 doesn't make sense.

So if there are 5, then it should be like

Act 3 - alliance losing badly

Act 4- once again preparing for war with third party entering into picture and some flashabcks lol

Act 5- final war....

But what if.....what if.....

Blackbeard also participates in the war.

Idea is far fetched but wano set up is not like samurais vs Kaido but worst gen vs yonkou

Blackbeard is Also part of worst gen
If theres a reasonable timeskip between acts (a few weeks), I can see Blackbeard arriving with whatever he's trying to beat the marines to right now. My guess has been Pluton, since it allegedly revolves around the Alabasta Kingdom.

Worst

Custom title
I don't see shs winning at onigshima at all...

No matter how much mental gymnastics I pull, shs and alliance can't win at onigshima...

Unless BM backstab Kaido or third party gets involved...
Act 3 usually ends with a tragedy/Defeat for the good team so they can make an heroic comeback in act4 they will be obliterated at Onigashima (maybe even some "important" deaths? Like a scabbard or two )
(In theory ofc)

3 acts or 5...4 doesn't make sense.

So if there are 5, then it should be like

Act 3 - alliance losing badly

Act 4- once again preparing for war with third party entering into picture and some flashabcks lol

Act 5- final war....

But what if.....what if.....

Blackbeard also participates in the war.

Idea is far fetched but wano set up is not like samurais vs Kaido but worst gen vs yonkou

Blackbeard is Also part of worst gen
The first corresponds to jo, an auspicious and slow opening which introduces the audience to the characters and the plot. The next three acts correspond to ha, speeding events up, culminating almost always in a great moment of drama or tragedy in the third act and possibly a battle in the second and/or fourth acts. The final act, corresponding to kyu, is almost always short, providing a quick and satisfying conclusion.

Act 4 will be the war. Act 5 is going to be the period where the SH's recover and depart Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.