Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole Kidd/Law getting involved in the fight just "SCREAMS" of being forced! because Oda wants to please the supernova fans and their fantasies.
Oh yeah its totally not because Kidd has a personal grudge higher than luffy and law fighting the dude he specifically made an alliance with luffy for. You guys are just salty for no reason.

■ Kiddtard : Kid will kill kaido

- Me : There is any evidence for that .

■ Kiddtard : Because he is Luffy Rival and he got Coc .

- Me : Thanks KiddTard .

■ LawTard : Law will shambles and kill Kaido .

- Me : Law can't kill because he is a Doctor .

■ LawTard : but he almost kill doffy .

- Me : Ok Lawtard .

■ SanjiTard : Zoro will fight Orochi

- Me : but enma has an hype against Kaido even though ame no habakiri also cutted kaido but we know for fact it's a snakeslayer sword and Momo who got that sword not Zoro .

■ SanjiTard : but Zoro can't outshine Sanji because he is his rival and his equal .

- Me : Ok SanjiTard .

■ LuffyTard : Luffy will defeat Kaido and kill him .

- Me : Luffy never killed anyone so .

■ LuffyTard : if luffy didn't kill so no one will kill him because luffy is the MC .

- Me : and Zoro the second MC so oda won't let him kill Kaido .

■ Luffytard : No he is just a subordinate i prefer kidd killing him than Zoro .

- Me : Ok and you can see a doctor for your Zorohate syndrome .

■ ZoroTard 1 : Zoro will kill kaido solo

- Me : How .

■ ZoroTard 1 : Because he didn't go all out .

- Me : stop the bullshit .

■ ZoroTard 2 : Zoro will kill kaido In a group Fight after defeating King .

- Me : why you think that .

■ ZoroTard 2 : because there is a lot of parallels though not to mention the second Ryuma and Enma hype and also the parallels between Oden and Zoro and the cover pages and finally Panel of Yasui but i will repeat myself it's a group Attack then the last Blow for Zoro after he scarred him with enma and i think at the war a clash will start between luffy and Kaido but it will be switched to Luffy vs big mom with help because There is a lot of evidences that prove that .

- Me : Thanks Zoro Fan for your answer side character wll always take the backseat .
Kidd actually kills people and he told luffy to his face that he will be the one to kill kaido and take glory. That trumps whatever bullshit youre spewing. Come again.

What can Kidd and Law even do as of now though.

Unless they learn advanced haki, but that's horrifying writing because Luffy learned it thanks to his previous 2 years haki training that made him closer to it and now he has achieved it.

So only Zoro can learn that with this new training of his.
Kidd was out there fighting in the new world in hardcore mode while zoro and luffy trained, his haki must bloomed severalfold, i wouldnt be surprised if he did have advanced Coa. Nothing is pointing to it not being the case. And law doesnt really need it with his fruit.

Side Character and last moment Creation's Delusional Dream
Last moment? Stay mad mate. Out of all the supernovas. Kidd was planned but then oda added in the others. Kidd was always supposed to be a negative version of luffy and having the same dream of becoming pirate king as him. Notice how none of the SN have CoC but him and luffy. Oda himself said that Kidd was planned. Again, stay mad bb

Last moment? Stay mad mate. Out of all the supernovas. Kidd was planned but then oda added in the others. Kidd was always supposed to be a negative version of luffy and having the same dream of becoming pirate king as him. Notice how none of the SN have CoC but him and luffy. Oda himself said that Kidd was planned. Again, stay mad bb
Don chinjao has Coc .
A side character with less screen time than foxy wont kill kaido. Keep dreaming. Ur making it too easy for oda to crush ur delusions.
Side Character and last moment Creation's Delusional Dream
Reread to know better

Oh yeah its totally not because Kidd has a personal grudge higher than luffy and law fighting the dude he specifically made an alliance with luffy for. You guys are just salty for no reason.
I understand that Kidd and Law had panels showing that they will be part of Kaido's battle... I also KNOW they will clash with him along with Luffy... this is not something I'm denying... I'm just expressing my opinion that I don't like them being involved... that's all

Kidd AND HIS crew AND his alliance should have been left alone... and they stayed targetting Shanks... so that... the whole predictability of "Shanks will be defeated by BB" is removed... this way... Shanks can fall by either BB.. or Kidd... or even BB giving some hands to Kidd with it... which will build Kidd as a great villain for Luffy to clash together...

In fact... Kidd himself when he was intrdocued and Shakky talked about his ruthlessness.... then Kidd crucifying people who are running away from New World... showing villain vibe... to end up being someone who is pittied by Luffy... saved by Luffy... then all of them allying against Kaido

That shit is fucking TRASSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
and forced... and just an Oda's way to make some fans orgasm over the return of the three "Luffy/Kidd/Law" standing together...

It's so cheap.

Kidd's OWN WORDS to Luffy... the next time we meet... I won't show you any mercy SH....

so yeah. I hate it that those three "who were supposed to be THREE PEOPLE CHALLENGING each other" for oda to end up making Law as Luffy's bodyguard and cheerleeder... and for Kidd to turn into ally even for one arc

Oda should have saved Kidd as someone who made Luffy's promise with Shanks about meeting broken... BUT THIS??

we all know Kidd in this fight will sure... deliver some heavy blows... but is he gonna steal the show? is he gonna be the one defeating Kaido??? if your answer is yes... you are delusional my friend with all respect.. At the end of day... he will be overshadowed by Luffy... as someone who failed to knock down Kaido... and be among the fallen before the final round of Luffy vs Kaido

And then we have both of Law and Kidd kneeling for Luffy... All hail to him.

I have no hate for Luffy... I like him... it's just Kidd and Law being forced to be ally with Luffy for this yonko war is what I hated... Luffy should have found his own allies from Samurai/Ninja/Minks/Marines...etc.. and defeated Kaido even with help... but away from supernova

While Kidd also had his allies against Shanks..

And Law had his allies against let's say Big Mom

And so on
That would have BUILT them up as people who can challenge each others...

But are you telling me that Kidd and his crew will challenege Luffy later on with this kind of build???? Luffy will steal the show anyway this arc... Kidd challenging SHs later on is a suicide for him and his crew... they STAND NO CHANCE with that crappy build

So yeah... they are forced into the mix to be carrying Luffy's luggage.

A side character with less screen time than foxy wont kill kaido. Keep dreaming. Ur making it too easy for oda to crush ur delusions.
Calling him a side character is on you, when blackbeard was talking about the throne wars, He showed who? Oh yeah the yonko, admirals, sabo and kidd and luffy. Thats it. Kidd has more of a grudge against kaido and orochi out of anyone here. He also actually kills people unlike zoro whom the only person he canonicallly killed was the old mr7 before the manga even started. So, again, none of what youre saying is changing the fact that kidd/luffy and to some extent law and blackbeard are gonna shape the new gen after the old one( Kaido, big mom,shanks) falls

■ Kiddtard : Kid will kill kaido

- Me : There is any evidence for that .

■ Kiddtard : Because he is Luffy Rival and he got Coc .

- Me : Thanks KiddTard .

■ LawTard : Law will shambles and kill Kaido .

- Me : Law can't kill because he is a Doctor .

■ LawTard : but he almost kill doffy .

- Me : Ok Lawtard .

■ SanjiTard : Zoro will fight Orochi

- Me : but enma has an hype against Kaido even though ame no habakiri also cutted kaido but we know for fact it's a snakeslayer sword and Momo who got that sword not Zoro .

■ SanjiTard : but Zoro can't outshine Sanji because he is his rival and his equal .

- Me : Ok SanjiTard .

■ LuffyTard : Luffy will defeat Kaido and kill him .

- Me : Luffy never killed anyone so .

■ LuffyTard : if luffy didn't kill so no one will kill him because luffy is the MC .

- Me : and Zoro the second MC so oda won't let him kill Kaido .

■ Luffytard : No he is just a subordinate i prefer kidd killing him than Zoro .

- Me : Ok and you can see a doctor for your Zorohate syndrome .

■ ZoroTard 1 : Zoro will kill kaido solo

- Me : How .

■ ZoroTard 1 : Because he didn't go all out .

- Me : stop the bullshit .

■ ZoroTard 2 : Zoro will kill kaido In a group Fight after defeating King .

- Me : why you think that .

■ ZoroTard 2 : because there is a lot of parallels though not to mention the second Ryuma and Enma hype and also the parallels between Oden and Zoro and the cover pages and finally Panel of Yasui but i will repeat myself it's a group Attack then the last Blow for Zoro after he scarred him with enma and i think at the war a clash will start between luffy and Kaido but it will be switched to Luffy vs big mom with help because There is a lot of evidences that prove that .

- Me : Thanks Zoro Fan for your answer side character wll always take the backseat .
:rolaugh:

I understand that Kidd and Law had panels showing that they will be part of Kaido's battle... I also KNOW they will clash with him along with Luffy... this is not something I'm denying... I'm just expressing my opinion that I don't like them being involved... that's all

Kidd AND HIS crew AND his alliance should have been left alone... and they stayed targetting Shanks... so that... the whole predictability of "Shanks will be defeated by BB" is removed... this way... Shanks can fall by either BB.. or Kidd... or even BB giving some hands to Kidd with it... which will build Kidd as a great villain for Luffy to clash together...

In fact... Kidd himself when he was intrdocued and Shakky talked about his ruthlessness.... then Kidd crucifying people who are running away from New World... showing villain vibe... to end up being someone who is pittied by Luffy... saved by Luffy... then all of them allying against Kaido

That shit is fucking TRASSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
and forced... and just an Oda's way to make some fans orgasm over the return of the three "Luffy/Kidd/Law" standing together...

It's so cheap.

Kidd's OWN WORDS to Luffy... the next time we meet... I won't show you any mercy SH....

so yeah. I hate it that those three "who were supposed to be THREE PEOPLE CHALLENGING each other" for oda to end up making Law as Luffy's bodyguard and cheerleeder... and for Kidd to turn into ally even for one arc

Oda should have saved Kidd as someone who made Luffy's promise with Shanks about meeting broken... BUT THIS??

we all know Kidd in this fight will sure... deliver some heavy blows... but is he gonna steal the show? is he gonna be the one defeating Kaido??? if your answer is yes... you are delusional my friend with all respect.. At the end of day... he will be overshadowed by Luffy... as someone who failed to knock down Kaido... and be among the fallen before the final round of Luffy vs Kaido

And then we have both of Law and Kidd kneeling for Luffy... All hail to him.

I have no hate for Luffy... I like him... it's just Kidd and Law being forced to be ally with Luffy for this yonko war is what I hated... Luffy should have found his own allies from Samurai/Ninja/Minks/Marines...etc.. and defeated Kaido even with help... but away from supernova

While Kidd also had his allies against Shanks..

And Law had his allies against let's say Big Mom

And so on
That would have BUILT them up as people who can challenge each others...

But are you telling me that Kidd and his crew will challenege Luffy later on with this kind of build???? Luffy will steal the show anyway this arc... Kidd challenging SHs later on is a suicide for him and his crew... they STAND NO CHANCE with that crappy build

So yeah... they are forced into the mix to be carrying Luffy's luggage.
Kid and Law will carry Morgan's lie about Yonko 5 like bege and having a Role as a side character is perfect for them

Calling him a side character is on you, when blackbeard was talking about the throne wars, He showed who? Oh yeah the yonko, admirals, sabo and kidd and luffy. Thats it. Kidd has more of a grudge against kaido and orochi out of anyone here. He also actually kills people unlike zoro whom the only person he canonicallly killed was the old mr7 before the manga even started. So, again, none of what youre saying is changing the fact that kidd/luffy and to some extent law and blackbeard are gonna shape the new gen after the old one( Kaido, big mom,shanks) falls

uh
ok
I think thats a reach here buddy. if anything this is more indicative

Status
Not open for further replies.