Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

How am I supposed to defend myself?
It is weird for sure, but it's also weird how you are focusing on that part of the post instead of the fact that Pot Goblin called you for being a suspect... and you seem to not care at all to defend yourself, just attack and change the focus to Pot Goblin.

B

Ballel

I read through his posts and he's being either intentionally or unintentionally ignorant. Either saying that he has no reads or is confused about something or forgetting that this game exists somehow.
i'm too dumb to understand how this
game works.

I can kinda understand where he's coming from in the perspective of a newer player but it's really not helpful to point it out every time, especially in the long run.
I had no idea what else I was supposed to talk about.😅

Cool omgus.

Now that town is getting abilities randomly it doesnt matter if I am vanilla or not anymore.
No need to hide that anymore.
Not sure how me confirming vanillas are gaining abilities at night is "fishing for info"

You are on your scum game.
You are a hypocrite, this has nothing to do with OMGUS and I ain't going back and forth with you. Peace.
It seems like after getting targed in Day 2, someone wants to make everyone the target instead of themselves...

Too bad we can't lynch you today, because you would be my target easily.

I've been mostly afk from the game, besides being a newbie, and then you came in hard trying to put the target on my back twice already out of nowhere.

You just made an enemy here.

:beckmoji:
And I could care less.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
i'm too dumb to understand how this
game works.

I had no idea what else I was supposed to talk about.😅
So your grand defense against why I consider you a lynch vote is to do exactly what I've been criticizing you for...
:okay:

My advice is to ask questions when you don't know what's going on instead of making repeated statements that you don't know what's going on. Questions help the game, saying you're dumb and don't know anything does not.

I

Indigo

Fair enough, if there's one guy to follow it's T-Pein.
:kayneshrug:
To be honest, i'm just trusting T-Pein a bit more because he is also a random target from Udell and he also plans to vote Udell out. So that is a great decision.

I could still change my vote on you, the day is still young.

I

Indigo

Go ahead, I rather die than to assume you are town for bad play.

See yall next DP I got nothing else to say.
You do know this is my first mafia game in this forum right?

And you're calling a "bad play" puting a vote on Pero after 4 people already did. I don't see you going after the other 4 who also voted on Pero, just me for some reason.

I made a joke about Pero that Pero also responded to with another joke.

B

Ballel

My advice is to ask questions when you don't know what's going on instead of making repeated statements that you don't know what's going on.
I did ask a couple times which you should have seen when you read the thread.
It vet's tiring after a while.

I just don't know where to start.

I

Indigo

lmao what do you want me to do mate? It'a as if you just love to target me
I'm not targeting you lmao

I voted for Pot Goblin, the one that called you out actually :milaugh:

I wrote that phrase like "if i was in Pot Goblin's perspective, this is how i see solis, so i guess that would be my vote?"

Yes, I already voted for him earlier this dp
Oh, weird, i didn't see your message voting him

I

Indigo

lmao what do you want me to do mate? It'a as if you just love to target me
but that is my bad, i'm sorry for the way i wrote that

but we can't edit messages here

i really have nothing against you yet, since you are a new player like me, so it can be confusing for sure

only weird thing i got from you was the "attacking Pot Goblin" first after being called out, instead of trying to defend yourself first

but that's just someone can react

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I don´t understand why Pot Goblin is making 1 vs. 1 matches of the nominated players aka fruit salad ingredients including himself instead of simply comparing all other players and looking for the most suspicious one.
Are you referring to people outside the fruit salad lynch? Cause otherwise, that's what I pretty much did to help narrow down the votes in my mind. Lynch votes are usually more focused but this event puts 6 of us in the spotlight at the same time.

Though if it wasn't locked to 6 people today I probably would've focused on Udell since I find that his thread play might hurt rather than help town.

J

Joygirl1

RippedCal wasn't an SK, he was Vanilla town
May I ask you what makes you believe that Cal wasn´t the SK?
I compared the roles of Cal and Ratchet and in Ratchet´s case there was the first line crossed out. Might mean that he "upgraded" to doctor or got an ability for this phase (although we shouldn´t have mentioned this, it would have been way better if maf believed the real doctor was dead) but I don´t see anything crossed out in Cal´s role. Cal even got an ability to be scanned innocent on every odd night, so I understand why you make such a statement and what your intention is.
We will figure out if the serial killer is dead or not anyway next night, depending if there are one or two victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.