Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ok it might sound crazy but right now I have a chaos in my head, trying to deduct what Pot is right now since he put himself on the pedestal to be lynched together with solis. It can be a trick to kinda make people sorry for him or a town move showing that he was wrong before about some off his moves, clearing his past. At the same time solis feels that he's like a fish out of water, trying to find at least a puddle to have a grab on the situation. That gives me even bigger confusion who to choose out of those two, rather trying to take a look on other people who were put into the salad too for any better choice to vote. Most of people here know that I suck on making reads and all so I don't expect from others to take me seriously at that moment, especially after last day where I rather chose by instinct and other people's decision vote, than really trying to take a better grab on the situation. :shame:

I

Indigo

Ok it might sound crazy but right now I have a chaos in my head, trying to deduct what Pot is right now since he put himself on the pedestal to be lynched together with solis. It can be a trick to kinda make people sorry for him or a town move showing that he was wrong before about some off his moves, clearing his past. At the same time solis feels that he's like a fish out of water, trying to find at least a puddle to have a grab on the situation. That gives me even bigger confusion who to choose out of those two, rather trying to take a look on other people who were put into the salad too for any better choice to vote. Most of people here know that I suck on making reads and all so I don't expect from others to take me seriously at that moment, especially after last day where I rather chose by instinct and other people's decision vote, than really trying to take a better grab on the situation. :shame:
Basically: clown gang behaviour

B

Ballel

Ok it might sound crazy but right now I have a chaos in my head, trying to deduct what Pot is right now since he put himself on the pedestal to be lynched together with solis. It can be a trick to kinda make people sorry for him or a town move showing that he was wrong before about some off his moves, clearing his past.
Pot is too intelligent for us mere mortals to understand.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Pot is too intelligent for us mere mortals to understand.
tbh scrutinizing himself just come off as new player behavior.

Since Pot mostly only played scum, transitioning to Town I can easily see this kind of behavior.

I've lived it myself.

if I were to give my guess it would be genuine.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's get serious
:endthis:

@Joygirl vs @Reborn

Both of these are players who subbed in for inactive players. Thankfully the people they subbed for basically didn't post so they started this game with a fresh slate. Though that also means there's nothing much to go on here in terms of reads.

In that scenario, if I had to choose 1 or the other then I would consider Reborn for the lynch over Joygirl. Mostly because Joygirl did more game-solving than Reborn did. Either way they're both fine but I want to narrow down the list on who to lynch here.

@solis vs @Rottkins

Between these two I would choose solis in this case, and no it's not for banana bread (Imma acknowledge that later). Rootkits haven't provided much for the game but at the same time, it should be easy to come back from that. imo he's null if anything for me right now as he has the potential to be a good asset for town. The vote I put on solis was basically a joke vote cause of the banana bread thing but in a serious case, I would keep the vote for him. I read through his posts and he's being either intentionally or unintentionally ignorant. Either saying that he has no reads or is confused about something or forgetting that this game exists somehow. I can kinda understand where he's coming from in the perspective of a newer player but it's really not helpful to point it out every time, especially in the long run.

@Pot Goblin vs @T-Pein™

Looking at this from an outside perspective I would vote for me over T-Pein here as much as it hurts to say. T-Pein is a smart guy and has been consistently game-solving from Day 1. There's very little going against him right now. As for me... :catcry: I definitely took a joke and went too far with it. It was fine for a day 1 thing as a cheeky way to get interactions with other players but I definitely shouldn't have brought it into day 2. A lot of my posts are based on what happened with the poll but you'll see a lot less of that going forward.

I said before that Reborn is fine so it leads to

Pot Goblin vs Solis

Basically coming down to two players who should be taking the game more seriously. I understand if you want to go for me since I went too far with the banana bread posting but I should edge out as there were times where I tried to game solve when asked to or at least contributed to conversations about the game. Basically, I'm saying that I can be a great asset if given another chance here to take the game seriously.

So in a quick way it breaks down like this:

Town Lean
T-Pein

Null
Joy Girl
Reborn
Rottkins

Lynch Vote this DP
Pot Goblin
solis

That's my thoughts about everything rn
:hapnoel:
This post was not necessary or I am not able to understand why you made this post.

If you are town then you should focus on finding out who is the most sus among the 6 instead of making a post to throw yourself.

And, if you don't have any sus reads among the 6 and if you think you can contribute in any form for town to win (your post said that you can be great asset) then also I don't know why you felt the need to be ready for the Lynch instead of waiting for town to develop consensus.

Yes, I agree that if we don't find any sus among the 6 and if we have to Lynch then we should Lynch that user who is vanilla and won't contribute for town so it's possible that someone has to make sacrifice

But you seem to jump the gun because on one hand you think you can contribute and is town but on other hand you are fine with town lynching you. 🤷

Reborn

Someone else is SK and whenever they kill their victim shows up as them
That doesn't make sense, Odd

It's a light game and what you suggested indicates manipulating flipped roles which enters into role madness realms

Also, the ability you suggested could be useful as one shot but then it makes more sense when we are playing RM or SRM and not light game because an additional kill in light game would give away this.

Comparing the other 5 lynch candidates besides me I´m most likely going to vote for Rottkins, as I mentioned in an earlier post he and Mitch are the most sus looking players out of the people who voted for Pearo because they lacked giving us any reason for their voting choice.

Sorry btw, because of the 20 posts rule I´m forced to post a bit like Ekko :P
But I gave a reason unlike the people just voting him

:myman:

All I needed to know

Change vote Pero

The fake push for an Ekko lynch already had me doubting him.
I saw the wagon forming and jumped on cause I had doubts simple as that.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This post was not necessary or I am not able to understand why you made this post.

If you are town then you should focus on finding out who is the most sus among the 6 instead of making a post to throw yourself.

And, if you don't have any sus reads among the 6 and if you think you can contribute in any form for town to win (your post said that you can be great asset) then also I don't know why you felt the need to be ready for the Lynch instead of waiting for town to develop consensus.

Yes, I agree that if we don't find any sus among the 6 and if we have to Lynch then we should Lynch that user who is vanilla and won't contribute for town so it's possible that someone has to make sacrifice

But you seem to jump the gun because on one hand you think you can contribute and is town but on other hand you are fine with town lynching you. 🤷
Well I have a family potluck today and I'm awfully hungry.
:yearight:

But talking for real here, I didn't mean to make that post as a way to game throw. I think people are misinterpreting the reason for that post plus why I did what I did.

There were 2 goals with that post. The first was to give some actual reads this game, especially on a select group of players to make things easier. As I said before my playstyle is to find allies to help/rely on later so that's the core of the 1v1s. It was a way to play without relying in the poll.

The second was to acknowledge that things I could've done better since I tunneled too hard about the poll vote stuff. It was more me saying that I would understand a town lynch from an outside perspective and not saying to hit me with the lynch as a sacrifice.

Reborn

Well I have a family potluck today and I'm awfully hungry.
:yearight:

But talking for real here, I didn't mean to make that post as a way to game throw. I think people are misinterpreting the reason for that post plus why I did what I did.

There were 2 goals with that post. The first was to give some actual reads this game, especially on a select group of players to make things easier. As I said before my playstyle is to find allies to help/rely on later so that's the core of the 1v1s. It was a way to play without relying in the poll.

The second was to acknowledge that things I could've done better since I tunneled too hard about the poll vote stuff. It was more me saying that I would understand a town lynch from an outside perspective and not saying to hit me with the lynch as a sacrifice.
I can understand your reasoning but when you have a sus and when you think you can actually contribute then you don't tell town that it's between you and your sus and you will be fine with either Lynch.

It's like you think you caught a thief and took him to police and then saying jail the thief but I will be fine if they jail me instead because police thinks I could be lying about the thief 😂

If you have sus read then you gotta push for that person and convince others that how your sus is the right Lynch to move forward

Are you getting my drift?

Well, I felt that your post had that genuiness and it doesn't look fabricated and could be newbie mistake under a bit of pressure unless you are really good in making fake posts (I will be damned and you will be worthy of inheriting my Fake News status) lmao

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I can understand your reasoning but when you have a sus and when you think you can actually contribute then you don't tell town that it's between you and your sus and you will be fine with either Lynch.

It's like you think you caught a thief and took him to police and then saying jail the thief but I will be fine if they jail me instead because police thinks I could be lying about the thief 😂

If you have sus read then you gotta push for that person and convince others that how your sus is the right Lynch to move forward

Are you getting my drift?

Well, I felt that your post had that genuiness and it doesn't look fabricated and could be newbie mistake under a bit of pressure unless you are really good in making fake posts (I will be damned and you will be worthy of inheriting my Fake News status) lmao
Yea I think I see what you mean, thank you for helping me understand.
:pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.