General & Others Do you think the ZKK theory made some Zoro fans more toxic?

We all know how toxic some Zoro fans can get but before the ZKK theory, do you think they were just as bad as they are still now or do you think the theory of ZKK made them more toxic?

I didn't start reading One Piece until Dressrosa was nearing it's end, so before I caught up to One Piece I have no idea how bad the toxicity of some Zoro fans were back then.

As far as I can tell most Zoro fans seem pretty normal during the Zou arc to Reverie arc, but then we finally arrive at Wano and we get this whole ZKK theory and I notice how some not all but some Zoro fans got a lot more toxic.

So the question again is, did the ZKK theory made some Zoro fans more toxic or were they always as bad they are still now.

I don't see toxicity, maybe some of them curse at times, but in general, it's just stupidity and fanaticism, but I don't think I've ever seen anything like that, not even in Naruto who had the fiercest fandom fights, the stupidity of zoro fans has already exceeded any limit

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is no such thing. Every fandom has toxic members, it is not exclusive to Zoro fandom.
ZKK is a theory that blew wind in the sails of Zoro fans who finally dared to think Zoro is stronger than Luffy.
How dare they think that??! Toxic!
The thing that's actually toxic is the nonsense that Zoro fans are facing from the experts on peak fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
they can only breed here in this forum, in any other one piece discussion place they will be swept up.
Cry you weirdo
Post automatically merged:

I am gonna see if we can put Zoro fans in a special category if ZKK happens. Just so you guys can be mass muted to not spoil the chapter early.
You ain't doing shit. It's gonna be a reckoning