Yeah I can’t wait for Woke of the Rings.
They will destroy my fav story of all time
Have you see the leaks?! Compressed timeline i can tolerate. Finrod turning evil I cannot. Or a Galadriel love triangle. Or a Tar-Miriel love triangle. Or inserting an OC older sister for Isildur and Anarion that screws up the law of succession

:shame::shame::shame::shame::shame:

I’m gonna be so angry every time a new episode airs

Have you see the leaks?! Compressed timeline i can tolerate. Finrod turning evil I cannot. Or a Galadriel love triangle. Or a Tar-Miriel love triangle. Or inserting an OC older sister for Isildur and Anarion that screws up the law of succession

Just don't watch it, what's the point of watching something you already want to hate?

:zorothink:

what's so good about GoT? Watched a few eps some years ago and found it absolute garbage
Problem is you only watched a few episodes. It's peak TV the first 4 seasons. The problem after that however is there are only 2-3 really, REALLY good episodes after that point (S5, Episodes 8 and 10 and S6, Episodes 9) and those last 3 are purely due to direction and writing on the episodes (the plot is still pretty ass by that point in many places).

That's it. After that, it's not good quite literally at all.

I haven’t seen the leaks… that’s horrible. I’m not gonna watch this and ignore it.
I’ve already quit my Amazon Prime membership

That's dumb.

If you already know it's gonna suck, by watching it you're jusst giving it views / money and maybe being a part of it getting another season.

If you're gonna watch it, at least torrent that shit.
I always stream this shit, it’s what I’m doing with that abhorrent halo show. But my morbid curiosity and small hopes won’t let me ignore this new show

D

Deleted member 83

They are going to spit all over Tolkiens grave and then dance on Christopher’s for good measure.
The movies were different from the books but I enjoyed their take a lot too...But I don't have the slightest hope in Amazon
It’s lord of the rings and it’s about Sauron my favorite character. I gotta watch it even if it’s bad.
Goat taste and shit taste, please choose one and stick to it