:crazwhat:

they're ruining the queen :ronalugh:
I’m pretty sure Tolkien had a very romantic view of elves pairing for life too. But here I expect there to be at least 1 nudity scene with Galadriel and possibly 1 sex scene too.

they’re also portraying her as young and spunky when she’s at least 3,000 years old? She was born before the 1st age and in the era of the two trees.
The movies were different from the books but I enjoyed their take a lot too...But I don't have the slightest hope in Amazon

Goat taste and shit taste, please choose one and stick to it
The movies have their own issues. But they stayed true to the spirit of it all and Peter Jackson obsessed over properly representing this world. There was clear care there.

Btw are you saying liking Sauron is shit taste :seriously:

The Lotr trilogy was different than the books but it was the best possible adaptation.
Yes we skipped for example Tom Bombadil but I understood Peter Jackson’s decision. He needs to make best out of 3 movies.
The Amazon series is a unnecessary falsification of the story.
It’s the fucking history of Middle Earth!!!!
Such shit heads

I’m pretty sure Tolkien had a very romantic view of elves pairing for life too. But here I expect there to be at least 1 nudity scene with Galadriel and possibly 1 sex scene too.

they’re also portraying her as young and spunky when she’s at least 3,000 years old? She was born before the 1st age and in the era of the two trees.

The movies have their own issues. But they stayed true to the spirit of it all and Peter Jackson obsessed over properly representing this world. There was clear care there.

Btw are you saying liking Sauron is shit taste :seriously:
Yes the movies had still the spirit and beauty of Middle Earth

The Lotr trilogy was different than the books but it was the best possible adaptation.
Yes we skipped for example Tom Bombadil but I understood Peter Jackson’s decision. He needs to make best out of 3 movies.
The Amazon series is a unnecessary falsification of the story.
It’s the fucking history of Middle Earth!!!!
Such shit heads
Wasn't Lotr that one thing that no one dared to turn into a live action movie for decades because it was considered too hard?

It's such a weird mindset for me.

If you already know something is gonna suck and you are gonna hate it, why do you want to watch it?

People nowdays want to watch something just to hate it, and post it online on how much they hate it. That's so fucking sad.

Just put that time into something else you're gonna enjoy and love.

It's the same thing with people here in this forum that keep coming back every week just to shit on One Piece constantly. Couldn't you guys be using that time to actually enjoy your life? maybe read something else you enjoy? or something?

It feels like these people are sad with their lives and also want to shit on other people for being happy and enjoying something.

:nicagesmile:
Post automatically merged:

Ya make Elon look like some evil supervillain that he isn't. If he follows through with what he wants is for the better

plus I hate twitter and love the reaction towards these news lol
If you think Elon Musk is a good guy that cares about the people, my man...

This dude is a piece of shit, he doesn't give a single flying fuck about people

It's such a weird mindset for me.

If you already know something is gonna suck and you are gonna hate it, why do you want to watch it?

People nowdays want to watch something just to hate it, and post it online on how much they hate it. That's so fucking sad.

Just put that time into something else you're gonna enjoy and love.

It's the same thing with people here in this forum that keep coming back every week just to shit on One Piece constantly. Couldn't you guys be using that time to actually enjoy your life? maybe read something else you enjoy? or something?

It feels like these people are sad with their lives and also want to shit on other people for being happy and enjoying something.

:nicagesmile:
No man, people these days don't want to enjoy things. They want to complain all day long and ruin things for others, they are masochists who enjoy having a bad life.

D

Deleted member 83

Wasn't Lotr that one thing that no one dared to turn into a live action movie for decades because it was considered too hard?
Capitalism ruins everything, Peter Jackson was able to adapt the lotr into its own working fantasy on the big screen, yet he completely butchered the hobbit because "muh trilogy" :gonope:
Smaug is great though, the idea to make him into a wyvern and his movement with his skinny claws and wing has a sinister charm to it

I'm pretty sure it's just another "bad ass woman" cliche hollywood falls into, plus sex positivity and what not.

These writers are predictable af.